Table Games Dealer - Philadelphia - Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
55857 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Table Games Dealer - Philadelphia
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19148
Oct 23, 2020
Dec 27, 2020
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
The Table Games Dealer is responsible for maintaining a clean, safe, fast, friendly, and fun environment for all guests, team members, and company assets. The focus shall always be on ensuring a safe and comfortable environment while maintaining a positive can-do attitude with an emphasis on the highest level of guest service for both external and internal guests.
Core Service Standards
- CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
- SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
- FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
- FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
- FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Dealing the games and monitoring the monies of the table at all times.
- Controlling gaming cards and equipment.
- Protect company assets by monitoring guests’ movements at table at all times.
- Analyzing customer play for cheating scams and suspicious variation in play.
- Excellent customer service.
- Paying wins/taking losses.
- Ensure the safety and security of guests and employees.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- Experience dealing at least two (2) of the following games: Blackjack, Craps or Roulette and working knowledge of novelty games.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license as required by the State Gaming Agency for the position.
- Ability to speak English clearly, listen, and follow directions.
- Ability to read, write and understand basic instructions in English. Ability to use chips, cards, and a paddle.
- Must possess good hand/eye coordination.
- Knowledgeable of specified games and gaming regulations.
- Ability to add monies and chips. Knowledge of theft techniques.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Complete, perform and understand basic mathematical functions.
- Knowledge of company policy and procedures, IRS Bank Secrecy Act and internal controls.
- Complete knowledge of all facilities available to guests on property.
- Always maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude with use of facial expressions and knowledge of all special events and promotional activities.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least one (1) year experience as a casino dealer or certification from an accredited dealer school.
- 24/7 operation requiring extended hours and the ability and willingness meet the applicant’s schedules when needed.
- Casino is over 100,000 square feet and requires ability and energy to move about it with a true sense of urgency.
- Ability to stand for long periods of times without sitting or leaning.
- Use of going up and down 31 stairs multiple times per day and elevators
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 300,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 2,000 employees
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time without sitting or leaning.
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You may occasionally work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
900 Packer Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia, opening in 2021, is a world-class gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment destination being developed by Stadium Casino, RE, LLC, an affiliate of The Cordish Companies. Located in the heart of the South Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District, Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will set a new standard for development in the City in the areas of economic opportunity and inclusivity for local residents.
The opening of the casino resort destination will transform the Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District into the only place in the country to experience big league action from four major professional sports teams, best-in-class dining and entertainment, and world-class gaming and hotel accommodations. Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will feature more than 1.5 million square-feet of gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment space, 2,200 slots and electronic table games and 150+ live action table games, including Poker, a FanDuel Sportsbook, an upscale, 12-story, 200+ room hotel, a structured parking facility, plus new dining and entertainment venues.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia is projected to generate $2 billion in annual economic impact, with an additional $100 million in tax revenues for the City in its first five years of operation, including $25 million to Philadelphia’s School District, plus over 5,000 new construction and permanent jobs for local and regional residents.
Pending Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board final approval.