Administrative Assistant - Operations - Philadelphia - Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia
Administrative Assistant - Operations - Philadelphia
Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19148
Jan 03, 2021
Mar 26, 2021
Type of Position:
Function (Scope and Main Purpose of Job)
- The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing full service administrative support to Executive Management staff. The Administrative Assistant will assist Office Manager in coordinating all offices services; managing daily schedules, responsible for management of office equipment, answering multiple phone lines, routing calls, composing general correspondences, receiving guests to the office, coordinating travel arrangements, assisting with budget preparation/financial reports, taking notes/meeting minutes, records control and special administrative and clerical projects.
*PENDING PGCB APPROVAL
Core Service Standards
CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with the responsibility of managing and efficient operation of executive office equipment to include but not limited to phones, copiers, smart phones, and personal computers.
- Analyzes office methods daily in order to improve workflow, simplify reporting procedures, or implement cost reductions.
- Set up and coordinate meetings for the AGM and other executive staff which may include room set up of audio visual equipment, conference phones and ordering refreshments.
- Research and analyze data to prepare reports to support AGM sponsored/related projects and initiatives.
- Answer department phones lines, greet guests, and keep records of calls and visitors; take concise messages and distribute timely to appropriate personnel.
- May act as focal point for vendors, suppliers and community organizations seeking to and currently doing business with company.
- Provide warm and genuine service to our team members and guests, while delivering prompt communication and follow up.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Use discretion when handling all tasks.
- Serve as back up to Executive Assistant/Office Manager.
- Perform general clerical and administrative office duties.
- Protects Operations by keeping information confidential.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements (skills, knowledge, and abilities)
- Must be proficient in the use of modern office equipment and software packages inclusive of but not limited to personal computers, Microsoft, Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Ability to solve complex problems and assigned duties under frequent time pressures in an interruptive environment.
- Ability to analyze and interpret departmental needs. .
- Ability to maintain mental concentration for significant periods of time.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule (position may require extended hours, including evening and weekends).
- Five (5) to Seven (7) years of experience in a high volume executive office environment.
Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license.
- Two year associates degree in secretarial science/office management or a combination of experience and education in equivalent field.
- 75% sitting, 25% standing
- Constantly viewing computer screen for hours at times throughout work day.
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 300,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and up to 3000 employees
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia
900 Packer Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia, is a world-class gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment destination developed by Stadium Casino, RE, LLC, an affiliate of The Cordish Companies. Located in the heart of the South Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District, Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia sets a new standard for development in the City in the areas of economic opportunity and inclusivity for local residents.
The opening of the casino resort destination is transforming the Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District into the only place in the country to experience big league action from four major professional sports teams, best-in-class dining and entertainment, and world-class gaming and hotel accommodations. Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia features more than 1.5 million square-feet of gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment space, 2,200 slots and electronic table games and 150+ live action table games, including Poker, a FanDuel Sportsbook, an upscale, 12-story, 200+ room hotel, a structured parking facility, plus dining and entertainment venues.