Table Games Dealer - Snoqualmie Casino
55605 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Table Games Dealer
Snoqualmie, Washington 98065
Oct 12, 2020
Nov 12, 2020
Type of Position:
Full Time, Part Time
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
The Table Games Dealer or Multi Dealer (Craps) will deal assigned Table Game(s) in accordance with Snoqualmie Casino’s Policies and Procedures.
- Provide accurate and efficient dealing skills at assigned Table Games.
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Enthusiastically support, actively promote and demonstrate superior customer service in accordance with departmental and casino standards and programs.
- Maintain game integrity, protect casino assets, and assist guests in understanding the rules.
- Utilize the chain of command to report information that may affect company goals.
- Supervise games when assigned.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Previously worked as a Table Games Dealer or successful completion of a Dealer School.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to showcase dealer skills through an audition at a live casino table.
- Proven proficiency in math.
- Must have the ability to accurately perform mathematical functions applicable to business needs.
- Must be willing and able to work weekends, holidays, and any assigned shifts.
- Must possess the ability to differentiate Cheque colors and appropriate values.
- Must possess the necessary dexterity skills to deal a variety of Table Games.
Education and Experience
- Snoqualmie Casino Career Development Track Series completion.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). You must obtain and maintain a Gaming License from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission. Pre-employment drug testing is required for Security, Surveillance and DOT panel testing is required for Transportation positions. All other positions are subject to pre-employment testing, excluding marijuana.
Salary: $10.50 – $11.25 Per Hour DOE + Tokes
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE ~ We are building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests with an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Click on Apply Now and you will be redirected to our Online Employment Application, which must be completed to be considered for this opportunity. Applicants may also submit a resume or cover letter via the Email Employer button.
37500 SE North Bend Way
Snoqualmie, WA 98065
Snoqualmie Casino is Seattle’s closest full-service casino, located just 30 minutes from downtown. Nestled in a spectacular Northwest setting, Snoqualmie Casino combines breathtaking views in a sophisticated gaming setting complete with 1,700 state of the art slot machines, including EX Keno and 54 Vegas-style gaming tables that include Blackjack, Craps, Spanish 21, Roulette, Baccarat and Fortune Pai Gow.
Dining & beverage venues include Vista, 12 Moons, Falls Buffet, Drip, Snoqualmie Cafe & Deli and Mist Bar.
Guests enjoy live music in two entertainment venues, the Snoqualmie Casino Ballroom and Mountain View Plaza.