Culinary II - ICGR - Agua Caliente Casinos
Culinary II - ICGR
Agua Caliente Casinos
Rancho Mirage, California 92270
Oct 22, 2020
Jan 01, 2021
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
Performs stewarding and/or culinary I duties as assigned. Responsible for the cooking, production of entre, vegetable, and specialty station foods. May also cook roasted items to be used in other food outlets. Must be able to maintain high quality food flavor. Insures that food does not run out for the buffet during daily operating hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Follows recipe specifications and maintains high quality and consistency.
- Cooks in volume and high quality environment.
- Works from production sheets.
- Has knowledge of soups and sauces.
- Assists culinary I in food preparation.
- Keeps and uses rotated food items.
- Keeps refrigerators and dry storage organized and clean.
Required Education and/or Experience
- Minimum two years kitchen experience.
- Exemplary communication guest service skills. Must be able to communicate in English.
- Professional knife skills.
- Has production kitchen knowledge of soups and sauces.
- Ability to follow all recipes including extensive culinary vocabulary along with the understanding of weights and measures.
- Ability to effectively operate kitchen equipment like mixers, braises, tilt kettles, etc.
- Possess a Riverside County Department of Environmental Health Food Handlers Certificate or equivalent. Pass ACC test of culinary basics and dessert descriptions.
Starting Salary: $15.50 Per Hour
Applicants must already be authorized to work in the US and must be able to obtain and maintain a casino license in the state of California.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Agua Caliente Casinos
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs • Cathedral City, CA
Agua Caliente Casinos are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Agua Caliente Cathedral City is slated to open in the fall of 2020. The gaming floor will have 536 slot machines and 8 table games. The casino features several food and beverage venues, 360 Sports Cathedral City, Café One Eleven, and the classic coffee-house, Java Caliente which is open 24 hours a day.
The Agave Caliente Tequila Bar, which is attached to the 12,000-square-foot outdoor entertainment pavilion known as Agua Caliente Pavilion, overlooks the mountainous desert landscape. The Pavilion will host reoccurring live entertainment and events, and can be reserved year-round for private parties, weddings, charitable functions, etc.