Lead Valet Attendant - Agua Caliente Casinos
Lead Valet Attendant
Agua Caliente Casinos
Palm Springs, California 92262
Mar 11, 2021
Jun 15, 2021
Type of Position:
- Supervise the day to day operations of the Valet Department during a shift. Directly and through subordinates, parks and retrieves automobiles of guests of the casino.
- Provides quality guest service by ensuring that the Valet Department treats guests in a friendly and courteous manner, at all times.
- Promptly resolves guests complaints
- Assists the Transportation Manager in the creation and administration of company policies and procedures.
- Maintains the integrity of Valet Operations.
- Receives/Returns vehicles from/to guests.
- Assists Transportation Manager with departmental personnel issues.
- May be assigned to a Valet Bank.
- Responsible for the security and accountability of Valet Claim Checks issued to the Valet Department.
- Responsible for the security and accountability of guests keys that are left in the custody of the Valet Department.
- Ensures that all transactions are processed through the POS system.
- Ensures the completion of all departmental paperwork necessary for Valet Operations.
Supervises the Valet Attendants. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees per approved Casino policies; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
High school diploma or G.E.D. 1 year supervisory experience with 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to communicate in English. Must have a valid California Drivers License and good driving record.
Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift a minimum of 30lbs. Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions to include hot and cold weather.
Salary: $15.00 Hourly
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Agua Caliente Casinos
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs • Cathedral City, CA
Agua Caliente Casinos are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Agua Caliente Cathedral City is slated to open in the fall of 2020. The gaming floor will have 536 slot machines and 8 table games. The casino features several food and beverage venues, 360 Sports Cathedral City, Café One Eleven, and the classic coffee-house, Java Caliente which is open 24 hours a day.
The Agave Caliente Tequila Bar, which is attached to the 12,000-square-foot outdoor entertainment pavilion known as Agua Caliente Pavilion, overlooks the mountainous desert landscape. The Pavilion will host reoccurring live entertainment and events, and can be reserved year-round for private parties, weddings, charitable functions, etc.