Table Games Dealer - The Point Casino & Hotel
51401 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Table Games Dealer
The Point Casino & Hotel
Kingston, Washington 98346
Apr 12, 2019
May 13, 2019
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
- Must have excellent ENTERTAINING customer service skills & attention to detail, good knowledge of all the games.
- Part time flexible hours including nights and weekends, perfect for an extra income or after-school job for anyone over 18 years old. What other part time work can put nearly $20/hour (base + tips) in your pocket?
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- Must be at least 18 years old, pass drug and criminal history screening
- Satisfactory completion of dealer's training school or Casino approved equivalent.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required.
- Good math skills and ability to follow directions and implement tasks given.
- Class III gaming license issued from the Port Gamble S'Klallam Gaming Commission, at least 18 years old.
- Qualified applicants must be able to pass a hair follicle drug screening, the back ground check for the Gaming License Class for their desired position and to obtain and maintain any additional licenses and certifications as needed to successfully fulfill their job duties.
Starting Salary: $11.00 + Tips
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
The Point Casino & Hotel
7989 Salish Lane NE
Kingston, WA 98346
Phone: (360) 297-0070
Fax: (360) 297-1293
The Point Casino and Hotel is a Native American Casino, operated by the Port Gamble S’Klallam Tribe in beautiful Kitsap Peninsula, conveniently located directly across Puget Sound from Seattle.
With a 94 room hotel employing approximately 250 team members, our property is 40,000 square feet featuring 700 slot machines and 8 table games. Our table games include 6 Deck Shoe Blackjack, Spanish Blackjack, Craps, Texas Hold ’em Champion Poker, BONUS Emperors Challenge double deck pitch Pai Gow, and Roulette.
We have a state of the art Event Center which seats upwards of 700 guests. Our Event Center offers a variety of settings to accommodate your event or function, in addition to holding several concerts throughout the year. Our dining options at The Point include Little Boston Bistro, Market Fresh Buffet, Point Julia Cafe and Pizza Pit Stop. The property includes nightlife options like Cutter Cigar Club & Center Bar and the Boom Room with a dance club atmosphere.
In your new backyard, you will find a wide range of things to do — from outdoor recreation to wine tastings in historic vineyards. A bit more to the west, you can find your next adventure within the beautiful and vast Olympic National Park. Here, you can experience a variety of natural regions from the Pacific coastline, alpine mountains, and temperate rainforest, all within a day’s drive. But stop in and enjoy the outstanding scenery and lifestyle you just won’t find anywhere else.
If the city life is more your style, we have that too! Travel to and from Seattle is fast and easy. Hop aboard one of the famous Washington State Ferries or travel across the impressive Tacoma Narrows Bridge, which is a short distance from North Kitsap. Experience live concerts, theater, lively arts and cultural events, great shopping and so much more; not to mention our beloved Seattle Seahawks, Mariners, and Sounders!
See more of what Kingston, Washington has to offer!