Hotel Concierge - Agua Caliente Casinos
Agua Caliente Casinos
Rancho Mirage, California 92270
Jan 29, 2021
May 17, 2021
Type of Position:
Job Description Summary:
As a Hotel Concierge, you will be responsible for responding to a wide variety of guest requests and needs to ensure extraordinary guest satisfaction. You are required to exercise the ACE (Agua Caliente Experience) Service Culture by being sincere, professional, engaging, accommodating and knowledgeable with all guest and team member interactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome and acknowledge all guest(s) using the components of our ACE Culture.
- Address all guest(s) by name, anticipate their needs and show a genuine interest in all conversations.
- Maintain our ACE Service standards in all situations.
- Know the resort, amenities and services offered in the most intimate detail.
- Have extensive knowledge of the ACE Club to include our top 100 VIP Players.
- Work closely with Casino Hosts to ensure VIP players are receiving extraordinary service
- Possess the ability and knowledge of the city to make external recommendations to guest for restaurants, shows, historical sites, attractions and Tribal entities.
- Participates in resolving guest issues and/or suggesting alternatives while remain calm, using good judgement and follow through.
- Work cohesively with team members in other departments with guest satisfaction always in mind.
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Ability to work and complete assignments on time despite frequent stressful, emergency, critical or unusual interruptions.
- Assist guest in booking outside transportation to include printing airline boarding passes when necessary
- Offer options/planning for special occasions prior to guest arriving on property.
- Perform as a lobby ambassador in particular during peak times
- Assist VIPs with check in/out, bell service, facility needs, gaming requests, housekeeping, etc.
- Coordinate with the Hotel or Assistant Hotel Manager daily on the room status/selling strategy of the hotel to include all group block requirements.
- Monitor all activity in the business center.
- Be knowledgeable of all emergency procedures, fire alarms signals and OSHA regulations.
- Ensure control/protection of all company assets.
- Can refer guest(s) to our sister property, Agua Caliente Palm Springs (ACPS) through the proficiency of their amenities.
- Promptly answer telephone with the appropriate greeting and departure in a professional tone
- Must adhere to all Tribal Ordinance, Regulations, and the ACRM and ACPS System of Internal Controls, and Standard Operating Procedures.
Required Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma/G.E.D
- Must have a minimum of two years hotel front office experience and or one-year Concierge experience.
- Experience in a Forbes 4 Star / AAA 4 Diamond hotel preferred; casino environment a plus.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess friendly and outgoing personality, enjoys dealing with and will be willing to provide a memorable guest experience.
- Use of hotel software (PMS), Windows, XP, Excel, Word and other computer softwares.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, the individual must me able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Also may be subjected to a smoke filled environment.
Typically the individual will be housed in a Hotel/Casino environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
Salary: $16.00 Per Hour
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Agua Caliente Casinos
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs • Cathedral City, CA
Agua Caliente Casinos are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Agua Caliente Cathedral City is slated to open in the fall of 2020. The gaming floor will have 536 slot machines and 8 table games. The casino features several food and beverage venues, 360 Sports Cathedral City, Café One Eleven, and the classic coffee-house, Java Caliente which is open 24 hours a day.
The Agave Caliente Tequila Bar, which is attached to the 12,000-square-foot outdoor entertainment pavilion known as Agua Caliente Pavilion, overlooks the mountainous desert landscape. The Pavilion will host reoccurring live entertainment and events, and can be reserved year-round for private parties, weddings, charitable functions, etc.