Restaurant Manager - Casino Miami
Miami, Florida 33142
Mar 20, 2019
Apr 26, 2019
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for the successful operation of restaurant and concession. Accountable for directing the work of the restaurant and concessions and staff, assuring that guest have a favorable experience when visiting any of our outlets. Knowledge and familiarity of the Miami market preferred
Training of personnel as well as evaluation, scheduling, and mediating team member
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):
- Provide excellent guest service
- Interview, hires, trains and orients new Team Members
- member relations
- Ensures quality control of product and service
- Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of cash sales on registers
- Responsible for settling customer and /or employee disputes
- Responsible for daily shift paperwork such as sales reports, counting cash drawers, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining an adequate supply of all inventory
- Responsible for creating food product selection and menus to increase customer satisfaction
- Responsible for menu pricing to increase business while maintaining profit margins
- Responsible for the departmental payroll
- Ensures that positive employee relations are maintained
- Ensures the safety and security of employees and customers. Supervises programs and processes to reduce and control loss time injuries.
- Ensures that the department is cleaned and maintained for the safety of customers and employees alike
- Maintains budgeted food cost and labor cost
- Orders supplies and maintains par for stock and inventory control
- Assures Food areas are maintained in accordance with company standards, as well as all applicable regulations
- Coordinates special events
- Enforcing portioning and quality control
- Enforcing health code and company standards
- Ability to supervise and work
- Responsible for overseeing the performance and coordination of all daily Food operations.
- Other duties as assigned
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- Management experience in restaurants or related hospitality field
- Two to five years experience in food operations and managing personnel with a 2-year degree preferred in related fields or equivalent work experience.
- Valid gaming license.
- Certified Food & Safety Manager License
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- A creative personality, ability to add creative input
- Willing to work nights and weekends.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft, Excel, and Word is required
- Experience in high-volume beverage operations preferred
- Experience in casino and/ or hotel environment preferred
- Team-oriented and must enjoy working with and assisting people
- Must be articulate and possess a professional appearance and demeanor
- Punctuality and meeting of deadlines is critical
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
3500 NW 37th Ave
Miami, FL 33142
Casino Miami offers 40,000 square feet of world class gaming and entertainment with over 1,000 state-of-the-art Las Vegas style slot machines and an electronic table games area featuring digital Blackjack and Roulette games.
Guests can also enjoy live entertainment at Club Rio, Cafe Dining, live Jai-Alai games and simulcast betting.
The casino is open 7 days a week, 365 days a year, 10am-4am Monday – Thursday, and 24 hours on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays.