Group Sales Manager - Resorts World Bimini Bahamas Resort Casino
Group Sales Manager
Resorts World Bimini Bahamas Resort Casino
Miami, Florida 33132
Apr 16, 2019
May 16, 2019
Type of Position:
The Group Sales Manager is responsible for identifying business opportunities to achieve financial growth, and works on the developing sales and marketing plans and promotions. This position reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement sales plans to generate increased wholesale/tour operator and travel agent channel that enhances resort room utilization, casino and F&B revenues, room yields and thereby contributes to enhanced profitability for the company, while providing outstanding customer service.
- Ensures adherence to department and company policies, procedures, internal controls and government regulations.
Develops and maintains client relationship.
Proactively identify and pursue and develop increased wholesale/tour operator and travel agent business and new and existing accounts through direct outside sales calls, telephone solicitations, site inspections and written communications.
Actively pursue new accounts including visiting offices, attending functions and continually seeking leads.
Represent Resorts World Bimini at trade/consumer shows, community events, and industry meetings.
Utilize sales savvy and hospitality expertise to develop and maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers.
Track business & provide reports to key stakeholders in the territory
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Must have an established client base.
- Maintain memberships in key group-oriented organizations.
- Conduct tours of the resort and facilities; entertain qualified potential clients in accordance with company and property policies and procedures.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner, and follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Assists the Director Sales and Marketing with the implementation and achievement of sales plans.
- Actively work on producers, including tracking volume and preparing monthly production reports
- Demonstrates outstanding customer and employee relations at all times.
- Flexible work schedule and able to travel
- Have or able to obtain a passport
- Presents oneself in a professional, neat and clean appearance at all times.
- Ensures professional representation of Resorts World Bimini while demonstrating superior guest service.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
Work Experience & Education Requirements:
- Extensive background in sales with a minimum of 3-5 years in destination resort/all inclusive and or cruise ship experience.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate in oral and written formats to external accounts and internal team members.
- Excellent organizational aptitude with regard to arranging specific needs for groups.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office utilities (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Have solid organizational and administrative skills.
- Strong knowledge of hotel and competitive market
- Ability to work with a variety of computer programs
- Salesforce.com preferred.
- Track Record of building relationships
- Affinity group sales experience
- Possess strong problem solving abilities.
- Delphi experience preferred but not required.
- Bilingual preferred
Salary Range: $45,000.00 – $50,000.00 + Lucrative Quarterly Bonus Plan
Resorts World Bimini offers a great benefit package which includes:
Health, Dental & Vision insurance; Paid Life Insurance (100% company paid); Dependent Life Insurance; PTO – Personal Time Off; Employee Recognition Programs; Short & Long Term Disability Insurance (100% company paid); Hotel Discounts with Hilton Worldwide and Resorts World properties; Career Growth Opportunities; Discounted Meals; Free Parking.
Two (2) positions available in our Miami, FL Office – located in Downtown Miami, Biscayne Boulevard area. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE AN ESTABLISHED CLIENT BASE.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process. and be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Resorts World Bimini Bahamas Resort Casino
Resorts World is operated by the Genting Group. The Corporate office for the southeast USA is located in downtown Miami and offers a variety of positions in Finance, Marketing, Sales and Player Development. The resort is located in Bimini, Bahamas approximately 42 miles east of Miami, Florida.
Resorts World Bimini features a Casino with 15 tables of blackjack, roulette, craps, baccarat, 153 slot machines, a Sports Book and sports bar. The Resort features more than 250 townhouses and villas as well as six food and beverage venues and the largest marina in the Bahamas.
The Hilton Hotel at Resorts World Bimini hotel features 305 rooms including 18 suites, two food and beverage venues (The Tides and the Sushi Bar), a piano bar, spa, gym, business center, lazy river with a swim up bar, four ballrooms, an infinity pool on the fifth floor and other amenities.
Resorts World Team Members have extensive growth and development opportunities with an excellent benefit package.
With destinations throughout Asia and the United Kingdom, Genting (the parent company of Resorts World) is an international leader in entertainment and tourism.