Canyon Services Representative - Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Canyon Services Representative
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Palm Springs, California 92262
Mar 15, 2019
Apr 22, 2019
Type of Position:
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Canyon Services Representative will perform guest services for Indian Canyons, Tahquitz Canyon and the Visitor Center.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
- Handles front reception; greets incoming visitors, answers all incoming phone calls, and provides information regarding Indian, Tahquitz Canyons and ACBCI related businesses.
- Monitor the vehicle entrance into canyons and perform other customer service functions such as the collection of admissions, selling of merchandise, and responding to guest inquiries.
- Offers information and/or coupons on the various business entities of the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians. Sells discount tickets to the Indian Canyons.
- Makes reservations for the Tahquitz Canyon interpretive hikes.
- Keeps Visitor Center stocked with brochures and coupons.
- Assist in daily clean-up of the Visitor Center.
- Performs other administrative duties as required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of High School Diploma, or GED.
- One year experience in retail, customer service, or related field.
- Must possess exceptional people skills, excellent customer skills, telephone skills, and the ability to deal with multiple guest personalities.
- Ability to use 10 key calculator, cash register and minimal computer skills.
Starting Salary: $13.00 Per Hour
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
To be considered for this position you
must complete the
Employer Online Application via the company website.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa • Spa Resort Casino Hotel
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs
HotWaterCasino.com • SpaResortCasino.com
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Both resorts are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.