Director of Information Technology - Snoqualmie Casino
51020 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Director of Information Technology
Snoqualmie, Washington 98065
Mar 14, 2019
Apr 15, 2019
Type of Position:
The Director of Information Technology is responsible for the management of Snoqualmie Casino Information Systems through the selection, implementation and maintenance of the appropriate software and hardware.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that the proper systems/procedures and controls are in place and correctly implemented by employees.
- Design/implement revised and/or new procedures to support market/operations/production changes.
- Ensure timely and accurate generation and execution of all IT operations.
- Identify and recommend improvements to established procedures, forms and workflows.
- Provide technical expertise to guide subordinates in the execution of their roles.
- Review and approve all IT documents prepared by subordinates.
- Assist with operations by providing support and expertise, especially during peak hours.
- Ensure cross-train in all functions in order to cover any position in case of emergency.
- Maintain and monitor employee attendance records.
- Evaluate performance, recommend salary increases and promotions.
- Participate in the hiring and termination decisions of staff assigned to IT unit.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Infrastructure Manager
- Technical Support Manager
- Database Manager
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field and six (6) years’ comparable management experience; or ten (10) years’ comparable management experience.
- Five (5) years’ IT management in a Casino environment.
Skills and Abilities
- Advanced computer skills in multi-use LAN / WAN environment.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Proven ability to lead technology implementation projects.
- Extensive knowledge in the areas of budgeting, financial planning, strategic planning, profitability, productivity and concept development.
- Proven ability to identify qualified personnel, and provide leadership to develop and direct team members maximizing performance.
- Proven knowledge of current software and hardware applications required to include: Network operating systems, POS, PMS, Bally SDS and CMP Gaming Systems, Accounting, Switches, Firewalls, Email, etc.
Education and Experience:
- Certification in areas like MCSA, MCSE, PMP, CISSP, CCNP, CCNA, etc.
- Experience with Agilysys, Kronos and Paylocity.
- Snoqualmie Casino Career Development Track Series completion.
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE ~ We are building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Click on Apply Now and you will be redirected to our Online Employment Application, which must be completed to be considered for this opportunity.
37500 SE North Bend Way
Snoqualmie, WA 98065
Snoqualmie Casino is Seattle’s closest full-service casino, located just 30 minutes from downtown. Nestled in a spectacular Northwest setting, Snoqualmie Casino combines breathtaking views in a sophisticated gaming setting complete with 54 classic table games – including Blackjack, Roulette and Baccarat – 1,700 state-of-the-art slot machines and a 5-table poker room.
Snoqualmie Casino also serves up high quality amenities such as a cigar lounge, popular concert venue featuring all-star acts and diverse dining in five restaurants.