Director of Table Games - Quechan Casino Resort
51018 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Director of Table Games
Quechan Casino Resort
Winterhaven, California 92283
Mar 14, 2019
Apr 15, 2019
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
Under general supervision of the CEO, the Director of Table Games oversees, reviews, and manages the Table Games and Poker Room operations and staff. Monitors all activities involving the Table Games and Poker Room including, developing department Standard Operating Procedures and ensuring all games are in compliance with Gaming Regulations. Maintains confidentiality of all privileged information.
- Develops Department Mission and annual department objectives.
- Work cooperatively with the Senior Management Team in fulfilling the Vision and Mission of Quechan Casino Resort.
- Prepares and administers annual budget; presenting and justifying budget recommendations to appropriate personnel, and submits financial variance reports as requested.
- Develops and implements an established strategic plan of long, medium and short term goals and objectives for the Table Games and Poker Departments.
- Regularly reviews plan of action to determine if the department is meeting established goals and objectives.
- Ensures department services meet or exceed customer expectations and are delivered according to established policies and procedures.
- Ensure all Table Games and Poker procedures are conducted in compliance with approved policies and procedures of the Gaming Compact and the Gaming Ordinance.
- Reviews, analyzes and monitors daily, monthly reports to monitor revenues of the Table Games.
- Oversee that appropriate staffing levels are maintained to include, forecasting needs, hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating and motivating employees of the Table Games Department.
- Coordinate and network with appropriate Gaming & Tribal operations to achieve goals and objectives.
- Participate in the overall marketing strategy of the Casino.
- Work cooperatively with the Marketing Department for promotions.
- Meet regularly with supervisory staff to address issues relating to promotions, personnel and any other issues relating to the Table Games area.
- Review and sign Daily Drop and Win reports ensuring all department procedures are followed.
- Ensures all required monthly reports required by Tribal Gaming Office, and management in timely manner.
- Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Seven years experience in the administration and management of Table Games required.
- A combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, random drug and controlled substance abuse tests, background investigation, obtain and maintain gaming license in Arizona and California.
- Tribal Preference given to qualified tribal applicants.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Quechan Casino Resort
525 Algodones Road
Winterhaven CA, 92283
(877) 783-2426 or
Visit Online at www.playqcr.com
The Quechan Casino Resort, owned by the The Quechan Nation, is located six miles west of Yuma, Arizona on I-8 at exit 166. Quechan Casino Resort's breathtaking design is Mediterranean-themed with tribal influences. The gaming floor includes a state-of-the-art casino featuring 1,000 of the newest slot machines, 15 table games, and a 10-table live poker room.
The 166-room hotel includes spacious rooms and suites, convention and banquet services, and an events center with nationally-renowned entertainment. The resort also offers a wide variety of eateries including the Ironwood Steakhouse, Ocotillo Buffet, Sidewinders Bar & Grill and the Food Court.
Our comprehensive Benefits Plan includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
- Paid Leave Time
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Employee Recognition Program