A/V Technician - Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Rancho Mirage, California 92270
Mar 14, 2019
Apr 22, 2019
Type of Position:
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Responsible for execution to include setup and teardown for all audio, video, lighting, media systems and technical equipment utilized on the Agua Caliente Casino Resort & Spa property directly in regards to all meeting rooms, pool areas, hotel rooms, lounges, retail outlets, and special event areas. Assists the Production Manager on the strategy and implementation of all systems and coordination of all guest related functions. Assists in the fulfillment of all entertainment and media systems for all of the propertys venues and public areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND REPSONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
• Provide excellent guest service.
• Comply with all ACBCI, ACC Internal Controls and policies and procedures and enforce all applicable
State, local, OSHA and MSDS regulations.
• Responsible for all technical setups including audio, lighting, video, music and page for all of the property venues as specified.
• Responsible for equipment inventory and tracking on a daily basis to ensure that company assets are not lost or damaged.
• Responsible to perform Daily Maintenance and cleaning on all equipment, in a/v racks, a/v rooms, and permanent installed equipment.
• Coordinates setup and removal times with other departments directly involved in the areas of equipment usage.
• Assist in fulfilling all technical specifications for Meetings and special events to ensure that all performance riders and client needs are met.
• Demonstrates strategic thinking and ability to respond to the needs of the property.
• Prepares and processes invoices and requisitions.
• Ensure all technical (audio/visual) requirements are queued up for all clients.
• Coordinate with necessary external approved vendors and internal departments to ensure efficiency of
all systems, and events.
• Assist with the load-in and load-out of any equipment, gear, staging or signage required for events on
the hotel property.
• Ensure that event orders are completed on-time.
• Maintain timely procedures for the tracking and execution of all pertinent invoices and bills.
GAMING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential factions. This position requires organizational skills, the ability to work with a minimum of supervision and independent problem solving. Must be able to operate and program sound and lighting equipment in a large venue. Working knowledge and operation of all A/V equipment to include electrical knowledge in the entertainment field. Special events setup of venues and install new A/V equipment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or G.E.D. Minimum 2 years Audio Visual experience and/or training; or combination of education and experience. Must have excellent organizational skills, computer literate, the ability to work with all departments and have excellent customer relation skills. Must be able to communicate in English.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs, and sitting at desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment. Must be able to work in a lighting subdued environment for extended periods of time. Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions to include extreme heat and cold weather.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment to include entertainment venues. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
Starting Salary: $18.25 Per Hour
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
To be considered for this position you
must complete the
Employer Online Application via the company website.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa • Spa Resort Casino Hotel
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs
HotWaterCasino.com • SpaResortCasino.com
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Both resorts are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.