Administrative Services Manager - Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Administrative Services Manager
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Palm Springs, California 92264
Mar 14, 2019
Apr 22, 2019
Type of Position:
Community & Government Relations
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Administrative Services Manager will take over administrative operations of key functions within the Tribal Administration. The successful candidate will be a highly organized and efficient professional who will provide oversight for administrative services personnel. Were looking for a take-charge individual who feels comfortable delegating tasks among employees and who can make changes to improve our efficiency and productivity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
- Carry out management responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies, procedures and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
- Serve as the liaison between administrative personnel and senior management, communicating needs and concerns
- Work closely with the Executive Director to review, recommend, and change department processes to ensure increased operational effectiveness.
- Assist Executive Director in developing departmental goals, create department budgets
- Work with community, public or private resources and other organizations as appropriate in the delivery of tribal services.
- Assist Executive Director with special projects as required; including projects not aligned within the Administrative Services Managers spear of responsibility.
- May serve as the active Executive Director as needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Management, or similar discipline, and two (2) years of Tribal Government Management experience; or six years of related experience and/or training.
- Prior management experience preferred.
- Documented computer skills with a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Strong decision making, analytical, and problem solving skill.
- Excellent communication, time management, leadership and employee development skills
- Effective verbal presentation skills
- Experience with event planning preferred.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
To be considered for this position you
must complete the
Employer Online Application via the company website.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa • Spa Resort Casino Hotel
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs
HotWaterCasino.com • SpaResortCasino.com
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Both resorts are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.