Full-Time Dual-Rate Casino Floor Supervisor / Dealer - Golden Nugget - Las Vegas
50834 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Full-Time Dual-Rate Casino Floor Supervisor / Dealer
Golden Nugget - Las Vegas
Las Vegas, Nevada 89101
May 10, 2019
Jun 10, 2019
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
The Dual-Rate Casino Floor Supervisor/Dealer supervises a section of the casino floor of typically one to six table games. Responsible for supervising dealer’s in assigned section. Works with and accepts general guidance and direction from the Team Lead, Casino Shift Manager, and/or the Casino Manager on duty.
Deals assigned game(s) accurately and productively. Offer exceptional customer service to all guests. Maintain detailed knowledge of property events. This position must also exhibit a high level of professional and personalized guest service that embodies the Company’s brand standard and core values (K.E.E.P. – Kindness, Engagement, Empathy and Positivity).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Continually monitor activity on all table games in assigned section; ensure that game integrity is upheld.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the rules and procedures for each game offered in assigned section.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all Dealer and Casino Floor Supervisor SOPs.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of upcoming casino events.
- Monitor and continually train table games dealers; communicate with managers when progressive discipline is needed.
- Greet and interact with guests in a professional, welcoming and attentive manner.
- Ensure all laws, regulations, MICS and company/departmental policies are followed in assigned section.
- Work professionally with other departments including Security, Surveillance, Human Resources and Finance/Cage in order to efficiently and properly complete day to day tasks.
- Identify advantage play and cheating techniques in a timely fashion in order to preserve the integrity of our games.
- Maintain a working knowledge of other departmental SOPs that are applicable to our business (i.e., SOPs for creating players cards or issuing marketing comps).
- Rate players accurately including time played, average bet and win/loss.
- Track table inventory; ensure chips are accounted for.
- Continually communicate pertinent gaming and employee information to the team Lead, Casino Manager and/or the Casino Shift Manager.
- Issue / Redeem markers to credit customers per MICS and SOPs.
- Maintain proper bankrolls on all games in assigned section through utilization of fill and credit processes.
- Issue comps per guidelines.
- Use good judgment when evaluating unique circumstances; make fair and appropriate decisions consistent with departmental policies, internal controls and gaming regulations.
- Accurate and efficient completion of day to day reports and special projects that may be assigned.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable duties and responsibilities as requested.
- Maintain equipment in assigned section; ensure that all items are in proper working order.
Table Games Dealers
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform the duties and responsibilities of the job. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to effectively supervise employees including necessary training and coaching with evidence of developing exceptionally motivated teams.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Computer literate in Bally Table View and CMP.
- Must be able to obtain Nevada Gaming Registration and Alcohol Awareness Card.
- Minimum age requirement is 21.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 2 years table games experience required.
- Thorough knowledge of at least three of the following table games: Craps, Roulette, Baccarat and Blackjack.
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience preferred.
Must possess basic mathematical skills to include ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide specific to position responsibilities.
- Ability to read and understand all policies and procedures.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests, employees, and members of management in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to complete standard forms and reports.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
TO APPLY: Please click on the Application Button above and you will be redirected to our Career Page. Please select our location on the far left list and search for the Job Title.
Golden Nugget - Las Vegas
129 E. Fremont Street
Las Vegas NV, 89101
The Golden Nugget Las Vegas is the most luxurious resort on the Fremont Street Experience, and consistently receives critical acclaim for exceeding customer expectations. The Golden Nugget now offers more than 2,400 deluxe guestrooms and suites. The casino features more than 1,000 slot machines, dozens of table games, including Blackjack, Craps, Three Card Poker, Let it Ride, Crazy 4 Poker, Pai Grow Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold'em, and Mississippi Stud. The property also features a private 13 table Poker Room.
Guest enjoy nightly entertainment options and dine in world-class restaurants such as Grotto Italian Ristorante and Vic & Anthony’s Steakhouse; a luxury spa and salon; and The Tank, a year-round outdoor swimming pool complete with a 200,000-gallon, live shark aquarium and the H20 poolside lounge.
Since 2005, the Golden Nugget Las Vegas has made more than $300 million in upgrades, renovations and expansions under Landry’s, Inc, introducing first-class accommodations, exquisite dining options and fun-filled entertainment venues. In late 2009, the Golden Nugget Las Vegas unveiled its newest addition, Rush Tower. This $150-million hotel tower added nearly 500 new guestrooms and suites to the property, brought Las Vegas its first Chart House Restaurant and introduced a beautiful new pool, The Hideout, as well as expanded the gaming, entertainment and retail options at the luxury resort.