Prep Cook - Soboba Casino Resort
Soboba Casino Resort
San Jacinto, California 92581
Jan 03, 2019
Apr 30, 2019
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
To prepare items needed for menu items according to standard recipes.
- Follow standard recipes for menu items.
- Prepare special items for daily specials.
- Participate in menu item planning, prep and presentation.
- Perform routine cleaning of kitchen equipment.
- Operate and maintain the cleanliness of various equipment needed to prepare and serve menu items.
- Keep work stations and inventory stocked and organized.
- Participate in special events and banquets.
- Follow standard department and Casino policies and procedures.
- Must be physically present to work a regular, reliable, and predictable work schedule in accordance with business demands, and maintain a consistent and regular attendance record.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities, tasks, or duties as requested.
Education / Qualifications
- Must be 21 years of age, or older.
- High School diploma or equivalent, preferred.
- Must be able to provide evidence of eligibility to work in the United States of America.
- 6-12 months of food preparation experience, required.
- Knowledge of knife use and safety, preferred.
- Knowledge of various kitchen equipment, required.
- Work posted scheduled shifts. Scheduling is based on the needs of the Casino.
Applicants must already be authorized to work in the US and must be able to obtain and maintain a casino license in the state of California.
Soboba Casino Resort
22777 Soboba Road
San Jacinto CA, 92581
Soboba Casino Resort is located in the foothills of the San Jacinto Mountains, in Southern California. Our casino currently features 2,000 slot machines and 38 Table Games. Food & Beverage venues include Canyons, Noodle Bar, the Food Court, Koffee Kiicha, Maze Stone Lounge, Poolside Bar & Grill, Sports Bar, and Tree Bar. The hotel features 200 rooms and suites. Our entertainment venues include the Soboba Springs Golf Course and Cabaret Lounge.