Food Runner - Soboba Casino Resort
Soboba Casino Resort
San Jacinto, California 92581
Jan 03, 2019
Apr 30, 2019
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
The Food Runner position purpose is to deliver all food to guests in a quick professional manner. Additionally the food runner is to assists to ensure courteous, prompt and knowledgeable service of food and beverage to ensure total satisfaction of guest experience. Maintain the cleanliness of the dining room. Cooperates with and assists coworkers in achieving goals of outlet. Follows all appropriate policies and procedures of outlet while striving to improve standards of operation.
- Adheres to all rules, policies and regulations as stated in the Soboba Casino Employee Handbook.
- Provide guests with a fun, friendly, and helpful experience.
- Always works as a team player. Is capable of being cross-trained at the discretion of management.
- Displays knowledge of food and beverage available in outlet. This includes ingredients and manner of preparation for all dishes and other items served in the outlet.
- Displays knowledge of proper food presentation including handling, garnishing and serving of all food items.
- Follow standard department and Casino policies and procedures.
- Operate and maintain the cleanliness of various equipment needed to prepare and serve menu items.
- Keep work stations and inventory stocked and organized performing side work as assigned by supervisor.
- Participate in special events and banquets.
- Maintain knowledge of Casino and department promotions, programs, and services.
- Must be able to work posted scheduled shifts. (Scheduling is based on the needs of the Casino.)
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of all department outlets according to Soboba Casino standards and Indian Gaming Health regulations.
- Is willing and capable of following directions from Leadership team at all times
- Is capable of working in a safe and clean manner and reports all unsafe conditions immediately to supervisor or takes personal responsibility if supervisor is not immediately available.
- Must be physically present to work a regular, reliable, and predictable work schedule in accordance with business demands, and maintain a consistent and regular attendance record.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities, tasks, or duties as requested.
Education / Qualifications
- Must be 21 years of age, or older.
- Ability to work under stressful situations.
- Professional demeanor.
- Positive attitude.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Possess fluent English speaking, writing and comprehension skills.
- Any combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Must be able to provide evidence of eligibility to work in the United States of America.
Applicants must already be authorized to work in the US and must be able to obtain and maintain a casino license in the state of California.
Soboba Casino Resort
22777 Soboba Road
San Jacinto CA, 92581
Soboba Casino Resort is located in the foothills of the San Jacinto Mountains, in Southern California. Our casino currently features 2,000 slot machines and 38 Table Games. Food & Beverage venues include Canyons, Noodle Bar, the Food Court, Koffee Kiicha, Maze Stone Lounge, Poolside Bar & Grill, Sports Bar, and Tree Bar. The hotel features 200 rooms and suites. Our entertainment venues include the Soboba Springs Golf Course and Cabaret Lounge.