Slot Performance Technician 1 - Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
Slot Performance Technician 1
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53233
May 17, 2021
Aug 17, 2021
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
In this fast-paced, high energy environment where great guest service is essential, how do we ensure that our guests are happy with our service and enjoy their slots playing experience? As a Slot Performance Technician 1 you will provide preventative maintenance of all slot machines and other equipment to keep them in good running order. While carrying out the job duties listed below, you will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values.
- *Responsible for troubleshooting and proper preventative maintenance of all slot machines and other gaming and non-gaming related equipment, including cleaning machines, overhauls, etc. in accordance with federal, state, and tribal regulations.
- *Assist Slot Technician III in the break down, relocation, and reset up of machines and stands to be relocated.
- *Assist in loading and unloading of slot machines and signs during deliveries to and removals from property.
- *Perform minor repairs on gaming and non-gaming related equipment.
- *Perform slot machine verification, audits, and tests as needed.
- *Maintain proper documentation of slot machine verifications, tests, and maintenance.
- Maintain knowledge of and ensure full compliance of gaming laws (federal, tribal, and state) and attendant regulations.
- Provide exceptional, professional service to our guests and employees when performing job duties to reflect the Casino high standard of excellence.
- Maintain an acceptable consistent, regular attendance record.
- Ensure full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- 1 year of experience as a slot technician or related education, experience, or training is preferred.
- The ability to demonstrate basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and counting using whole numbers and fractions.
- The ability to use strong organization skills and attention to detail to accurately handle multiple job duties and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to read and interpret written instructions and diagrams and write simple correspondence
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members professionally.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and move freely throughout the office and property for duration of scheduled shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer system. The team member is required to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects up to 25 pounds on a regular basis and up to 50 pounds occasionally, with assistance. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor, the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Starting Salary: $16.26 Per Hour
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
1721 W. Canal Street
Milwaukee, WI 53233
Web Site: https://www.paysbig.com
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino, located in downtown Milwaukee, WI. is one of two casinos owned and operated by the Forest County Potawatomi Community.
With 100 table games, 3,000 slot machines, a 1,440-seat Bingo Hall, Poker Room and Off-Track Betting Room, the Casino offers thrilling action 24/7. The Casino also has a 500-seat theater, seven unique restaurants and over 60,000 square feet of banquet space. Plus, our new 19-story, 500-room hotel is now open.
Must be at least 18 years of age to apply. We support a safe, healthy and drug-free work environment through background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
As authorized by Federal Law, Forest County Potawatomi Community reserves the right to exercise preference for qualified Tribal/Indian members in connection with all job postings.
We like to reward and recognize team members for a job well done. So, we offer some awesome perks, like festival tickets, tickets to sporting events and more, as well as team member-only amenities, including our on-site dining area and fitness center.
Check out all of the benefits we offer:
- Basic Life
- Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Free On-site Workplace Health Clinic
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Retirement Services
- Competitive Wages
- Paid time off
- Free parking
- Free uniforms
- Wellness Program
- Free 24 hour Fitness Center
- Free or discounted tickets to area attractions, festivals and events
- Guest Service Award program
- Paid training and advancement opportunities
- Team member appreciation events ...and much more!