Busser ($10 + tips + up to $200 monthly bonus) - Monarch Casino Black Hawk
Busser ($10 + tips + up to $200 monthly bonus)
Monarch Casino Black Hawk
Black Hawk, Colorado 80422
Nov 02, 2018
Apr 30, 2019
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
- Prepares dining room for guests by cleaning and clothing tables; setting decorations, condiments, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
- Protects establishment and guests by adhering to sanitation and safety policies.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment stands, trash containers liners, and bus stations.
- Supports staff by serving as a back-up – seating guest, operating registers and answering phones
- Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Informs management of guests concerns at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work in high volume, sometimes loud ever changing environment
- Must possess excellent guest service and communication skills with the ability to deal with guests.
- Excellent listening skills, presentation skills, and people skills.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Ability to push and pull up to 25lbs pounds and occasionally up to 45lbs
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
- Must be at least 16 years of age
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors
Starting Salary: $10.00 Per Hour + Tips + Up to $200.00 Monthly Bonus!
Applicants must already be authorized to work in the US and must be able to obtain and maintain a casino license in the state of Colorado.
Please click on the Apply Now button, post a resume with Casino Careers and create a Job Search Profile, if you wish to be notified of future opportunities. You can also be redirected to this specific opportunity on our Career Page, so you may complete our company online application.
Monarch Casino Black Hawk
488 Main Street, Black Hawk
PO Box 9
Monarch Casino Black Hawk in Black Hawk, Colorado is conveniently located 40 minutes West of Denver in the historical mining town of Black Hawk. It is the first casino you see when you arrive from Denver on Highway 119.
Monarch Casino Black Hawk features over 750 slots, video poker and action-packed table games and is in the process of an expansion that will double the casino floor, add a 507-room hotel tower, four restaurants and a 10-story parking garage boosting spaces from 500 to 1,551.
With all the great things to come, Monarch needs great people. The casino is accepting applications for talented guest service oriented individuals to join the Monarch team. Ideal applicants will have exceptional communication skills and have a passion for excellent guest service.
By joining Monarch, team members will be well positioned to advance and grow along with the overall expansion. Since Monarch is a service oriented company, it is important to note that all Monarch Casino Black Hawk team members must adhere to strict professional image requirements - visible tattoos and visible body piercings are not permitted.
Monarch Casino is a Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. property. The parent company is Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation.
Our Benefits Program Includes:
- Employee Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current team members $450, we pay your referral up to $225!
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for Less Than $5 per Day
- Free Parking
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, and disability and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match