Banquet Server - Tesuque Casino
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87506
Oct 24, 2018
Apr 30, 2019
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
Responsible for the successful servicing of banquets, functions and meetings. Includes set-up and tear- down for events. Complete tasks and provide superior guest service and satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Acknowledges and responds to customers promptly.
- Delivers food and beverages to guest?s table.
- May be required to provide buffet style service.
- Set-up and tear-down as per instructions for banquets, meetings and functions.
- Insures proper handling of chairs and tables to minimize wear and tear of equipment.
- Ensures compliance with energy conservation and job safety regulations.
- Returns to each assigned table regularly to determine the customer’s additional needs.
- Ensures that banquet facilities are orderly and clean.
- Provides fast, friendly service to customers.
- Provides outstanding guest service utilizing the Rock Solid Guest Service Standards.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must have and maintain a telephone at all times.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to carry and balance service tray on shoulder
- 1 2 years food-serving experience in banquet and/or fine-dining experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of banquet items and proper placement procedures
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Present a clean and professional appearance
- Be punctual and dependable
- Be customer service oriented
- Bi-cultural experience preferred
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen
NOTE: Native American preference will be given
- High Integrity
- Positive Attitude
- Teamwork Oriented
- Performance Driven
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand and walk for extended periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. The employee occasionally is required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work is generally performed in an office and Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evenings, weekends, and holidays may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts will be required.
Applicants must already be authorized to work in the US and must be able to obtain and maintain a casino license in the state of New Mexico.
7 Tesuque Hill Rd
Santa Fe NM, 87506
Tesuque Casino, owned by the Pueblo of Tesuque, is located five minutes from the the historic Santa Fe Plaza and the Sangre de Cristo mountains. The property offers more than 800 slot machines and 10 table games. The Casino also features The Cottonwood Kitchen which provides live music.