Cigar Room Server - Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Cigar Room Server
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Rancho Mirage, California 92270
Aug 10, 2018
Sep 18, 2018
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
Job Description Summary
Has the responsibility of prompt and friendly cigar and beverage service to guests. Acts as a mobile cashier for all cigar and beverage transactions at department established pricing when working as cigar lounge server. Prepare and provide cigar and beverage service in a friendly, courteous and timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Serves and replenishes beverages as requested.
- When working as a cigar host, must have enough knowledge to guide and educate guests on cigar types, flavor profiles, and price.
- When working as cigar lounge server, inputs and controls ordering through the POS Terminal, maintaining accountability as well as presenting receipts to guests for all transactions.
- Must be knowledgeable of current cigar and beverage menu offerings.
- Checks supply and maintain proper set up and cleanliness of service station before, during and after shift.
- Maintains cleanliness of guest areas at all times including removing empty glasses/bottles and cleaning ashtrays.
- Meet and greet guests to ensure that a high level of customer service is maintained.
- Must be knowledgeable of all casino promotions, hotel and casino services and amenities.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Abides by all State, Federal and Company liquor and tobacco regulations pertaining to alcoholic beverage service and cigar sales to minors and intoxicated guests.
- Documents and reports all exceptions/variances/deviation immediately upon awareness to the F&B Shift Manager or above.
- Provide excellent guest service to both guests and internal clients
- Must adhere to all Tribal Ordinance, Regulations, and the ACCRS and SRC System of Internal Controls, and Standard Operating Procedures.
Access to Sensitive Areas and Information
As per the ACGC Access Matrix
Required Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in a beverage environment.
- Knowledge of cigars preferred
- Must obtain a Riverside County Department of Environmental Health Food Handlers Certificate.
- Must be able to communicate in English
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, the individual must me able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Also will be subjected to a smoke filled environment.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
To be considered for this position you
must complete the
Employer Online Application via the company website.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa • Spa Resort Casino Hotel
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs
HotWaterCasino.com • SpaResortCasino.com
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Both resorts are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.