Team Member Services Coordinator - Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Team Member Services Coordinator
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Rancho Mirage, California 92270
Aug 10, 2018
Sep 18, 2018
Type of Position:
Job Description Summary
Assist Team Member Services Manager with all team member related communications, activities and programs including: publication, appreciation events and community sponsored projects; monitoring process/progress of Team Member service functions and editing in-house publications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Support the design, editing and production of all team member related communications including in-house newsletter, bulletin board/publicity posters, and in-house telephone directory, using various computer systems and procedures, ensuring all project deadlines are met.
- Assist in the support activities of team member recognition programs/appreciation events specifications and materials, with special attention to creating a quality/memorable event for the Team Members.
- Assist with new hire team member orientation as directed.
- Provide guest satisfaction through assistance, direction and information. Serve as a role model for Team Members by presenting a professional, positive behavior and image.
- Assist department management/coordinators in special Human Resources projects.
- Coordinate equipment/inventory of supplies necessary for job functions and special projects.
- Attend and participate in meetings, as assigned, to communicate/receive information regarding department/property/organization activities and operations.
- May perform mail duties including transporting mail throughout the properties.
Access to Sensitive Areas and Information
As per the ACGC Access Matrix
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED; Two years college preferred.
- Two to three years Human Resources experience required or a combination of related education and experience.
- Strong management and computer skills.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Also may be subjected to a smoke filled environment.
Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
Employee Relations, Communication and Team Member Services
To be considered for this position you
must complete the
Employer Online Application via the company website.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa • Spa Resort Casino Hotel
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs
HotWaterCasino.com • SpaResortCasino.com
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Both resorts are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.