Director of Food and Beverage - Table Mountain Casino
48774 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Director of Food and Beverage
Table Mountain Casino
Friant, California 93626
Jul 31, 2018
Dec 01, 2018
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
The Director of Food & Beverage ensures the proper operation of the Food and Beverage Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop annual department budgets, capital expenditures and analysis of staffing needs.
- Ensure budget compliance throughout the year.
- Responsible for an operation in accordance with casino and Food and Beverage policies and procedures.
- Ensure service is up to casino standards and initiate training as needed.
- Forecast and budget based on monthly guests counts.
- Oversee proper scheduling of personnel including master schedules.
- Supervision of the menu and daily changes.
- Responsible for cost, daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Responsible for controls in Food and Beverage.
- Act as a role model for Team Members under your supervision by focusing on the demonstration of positive action, behavior, attendance, work ethic and guest service.
- Supervisors should maintain a professional relationship with Team Members under their supervision on and off duty.
- Responsible for the staffing, training and scheduling of Team Members.
- Responsible for preparing evaluations and issuing disciplinary actions when required.
- Authority to hire and fire Team Members.
- Ensure compliance with casino wide and Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Promote an environment that appreciates diversity and treats all people with respect, prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any kind.
- Protect the confidentiality of any and all Table Mountain Casino business information.
- Meet with guests to resolve guest concerns.
- Prepare and present operational reports to Senior Management and the Casino Board.
- Responsible for the training and development of Team Members for succession planning.
- Directors have an open door policy to meet with Team Members.
- Table Mountain Casino is a twenty-four hour business that never closes. Team Members are expected to work holidays and weekends.
- Provide prompt, courteous guest service at all times following the casino’s guest service standards.
- Participate in and support all guest service training programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- Requires seven (7) years progressive experience in F&B Management.
- Graduation from hospitality and/or culinary school preferred.
- A college degree in business or related field is required, unless otherwise waived by Executive Management of the Casino as based on determined experience and accomplishments.
- ServSafe certification & HACCP knowledge is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, guest service, leadership, communication, analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills are required
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button and complete our Company Online Application to be considered.
Table Mountain Casino
8184 Table Mountain Road
P.O. Box 445
Friant, CA 93626
Web Site: www.tmcasino.com
Experience the comfort, action, excitement, and winning hospitality of the property voted the Best Local Casino in the Central Valley. Located in Friant, California, just 15 minutes from Fresno, Table Mountain Casino offers the ultimate in gaming. Featuring 2,000 slot machines, 40 table games, 10 poker tables, and a 700-seat bingo hall.
Table Mountain Casino is a wholly owned business enterprise operated by the Table Mountain Rancheria Band of Indians whose members provide oversight to the operation of our gaming through a strong Tribal Government, Casino Board of Directors and Tribal Council. Table Mountain Casino is regulated by the Tribal Gaming Commission. Table Mountain proudly operates an alcohol and drug free environment.