Database Marketing Analyst - Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Database Marketing Analyst
Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Hanover, Maryland 21076
Jun 19, 2018
Sep 20, 2018
Type of Position:
The Database Marketing Analyst is responsible for the successful execution of Marketing Campaigns, including but not limited to: campaign build, list generation, program build, execution, reporting. Ensures the integrity of the Maryland Live player tracking databases.
- CLEAN - Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat, CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
- SAFE - Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry-free, carefree experience.
- FAST - Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
- FRIENDLY - Greet guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guests concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
- FUN - Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reports directly to Database Marketing Assistant Manager Gather criteria, build, and modify all Marketing Campaigns in Campaign Management Tool .
- Responsible for building programs in other supporting Marketing tools. As well as, program execution, list generations, troubleshooting, data validation, etc.
- Assists in gathering data used for analysis of Direct Mail Programs, Events, Promotions, Entertainment and any other Marketing functions that are designed to increase revenue and loyalty.
- Assist in Program Proformas and Postformas.
- Responsible to ensure guests have an enjoyable gaming experience maintaining an accurate player tracking system. Ensures integrity of the data held within the player tracking system(s).
- Develops strong accountable working relationship with casino hosts, player club team to ensure accurate reporting and maintenance of player’s activity.
- Other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to read and write SQL preferred
- Strong Excel Skills Required
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience in database marketing and data analysis
- A 4-year degree in related fields or equivalent work experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license as determined by Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency for the position.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to analyze and interpret departmental needs and results.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures.
- Ability to maintain mental concentration for significant periods of time.
- Broad variety of tasks and deadlines requires an irregular work schedule.
- Ability to perform assigned duties in an interruptive environment.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland is conveniently located at the Arundel Mills Mall, halfway between Baltimore and Washington, directly off the Baltimore-Washington Parkway at Arundel Mills Blvd. and Route 100 in Hanover, MD (Anne Arundel County), with easy access off I-95 at Route 100.
Open 24/7, the $500+ million Maryland Live! Casino is one of the largest commercial casinos in the country with more than 200 live action table games, including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow, and a Poker Room; approximately 4,000 of the latest slot machines; and two High Limit rooms.
The new flagship Live! Hotel is coming 1st Quarter 2018, and the new Live! Lofts is now open.
A variety of irresistible dining options include Bobby’s Burger Palace, from celebrated chef Bobby Flay; The Cheesecake Factory®; Phillips® Seafood; the Zagat-rated #1 steakhouse The Prime Rib®; the multi-station Live! Buffet; Noodles, featuring traditional Ramen noodles, bánh mì sandwiches and phð soups; Luk Fu, serving authentic South East Asian cuisine; and Morty’s Delicatessen, a traditional New York-style deli. A sizzling nightlife, including live entertainment at Rams Head Center Stage and the unique, interactive R Bar, completes the world-class gaming and entertainment experience.
Other first-class amenities include the Shop Live! retail store; a bus lounge, and a secure covered 5,000-space parking garage with valet service, free self-parking and direct elevator access to the casino floor. Maryland Live! Casino is owned and operated by an affiliate of The Cordish Companies.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and unlimited career potential. Our benefits are effective on the first of the month following 60-days of employment.