Database Marketing Analyst - Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Database Marketing Analyst
Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Hanover , Maryland 21076
Jun 19, 2018
Mar 30, 2019
Type of Position:
The Database Marketing Analyst is responsible for the successful execution of Marketing Campaigns, including but not limited to: campaign build, list generation, program build, execution, reporting. Ensures the integrity of the Maryland Live player tracking databases.
- CLEAN - Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat, CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
- SAFE - Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry-free, carefree experience.
- FAST - Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
- FRIENDLY - Greet guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guests concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
- FUN - Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reports directly to Database Marketing Assistant Manager Gather criteria, build, and modify all Marketing Campaigns in Campaign Management Tool .
- Responsible for building programs in other supporting Marketing tools. As well as, program execution, list generations, troubleshooting, data validation, etc.
- Assists in gathering data used for analysis of Direct Mail Programs, Events, Promotions, Entertainment and any other Marketing functions that are designed to increase revenue and loyalty.
- Assist in Program Proformas and Postformas.
- Responsible to ensure guests have an enjoyable gaming experience maintaining an accurate player tracking system. Ensures integrity of the data held within the player tracking system(s).
- Develops strong accountable working relationship with casino hosts, player club team to ensure accurate reporting and maintenance of player’s activity.
- Other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to read and write SQL preferred
- Strong Excel Skills Required
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience in database marketing and data analysis
- A 4-year degree in related fields or equivalent work experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license as determined by Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency for the position.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to analyze and interpret departmental needs and results.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures.
- Ability to maintain mental concentration for significant periods of time.
- Broad variety of tasks and deadlines requires an irregular work schedule.
- Ability to perform assigned duties in an interruptive environment.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland is located in the Washington DC/Baltimore corridor at Arundel Mills. Open 24/7, the $500+ million Maryland Live! Casino is one of the largest commercial casinos in the country. The property features more than 200 live action table games, including a Poker Room; approximately 4,000 slot machines, two High Limit rooms, and the Orchid Gaming & Smoking Patio.
Guests can enjoy five-star accommodations including The Live! Lofts boutique hotel, located just minutes from the Casino. The Live! features 250 guest rooms and suites, and approximately 3,400-square-feet of meeting and banquet space.
A variety of irresistible dining options include the Zagat-rated #1 steakhouse The Prime Rib®; David’s, featuring global cuisine; Bobby’s Burger Palace, from celebrated chef Bobby Flay; The Cheesecake Factory®; Luk Fu and 8 at Luk Fu, serving authentic sushi and Asian cuisine; Morty’s Deli; Latin cuisine at En Vivo; Phillips® Seafood Express; and Luckies, offering Starbucks coffee, pastries, and Italian gelato; and a sizzling nightlife, including nightly entertainment at Live! Center Stage; the R Bar; and The Lobby Bar at David’s.
Other first-class amenities include the Shop Live! retail store; a bus lounge, and a secure covered 5,000-space parking garage with valet service, free self-parking and direct elevator access to the casino floor. Maryland Live! Casino is owned and operated by an affiliate of The Cordish Companies.
A 4,000-seat Event Center, opening in two phases, features 40,000-square-feet of meeting and banquet space, and a performance venue with a regular lineup of headline entertainment completes the Live! experience.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and unlimited career potential. Our benefits are effective on the first of the month following 60-days of employment.