Cage Shift Manager - Twin River Management Group
Cage Shift Manager
Twin River Management Group
Tiverton, Rhode Island 02878
Jul 06, 2018
Sep 06, 2018
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
The Cage Shift Manager is responsible for:
- Conduct training of Policies and Procedures as well as basic machinery, i.e. currency counters, adding machines, and computers; monitor supervisor and cashier performance.
- Held accountable to verify accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports.
- Insure all logs/forms are maintained and filled out properly by monitoring them on a daily basis.
- Work with vendors for repair and scheduling routine maintenance.
- Handle employee related problems with composure and professionalism at all times.
- Bring employee concerns and/or problems and unusual activities to the attention of the Cage and Count Manager.
- Assists Cage and Count Manager with the operation including training, counseling and supervision of personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- Must have two years of Supervisory and coin/currency handling experience.
- Must be extremely numbers oriented and computer-literate.
- Must have knowledge of 10-key and balancing.
- Must be able to communicate with the public in a clear friendly manner.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to work various shifts and flexible hours.
This position requires two years of Supervisory and coin/currency handling experience. Candidates with no supervisory experience may be considered for other Cage/Count Department opportunities.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Twin River Management Group
100 Twin River Road
Lincoln, RI 02865
Twin River Management Group, Inc. (“TRMG”) currently owns and manages three casinos, two in Rhode Island and one in Mississippi, as well as a Colorado horse race track that possesses 13 OTB licenses.
Twin River Casino, in Lincoln, RI offers 162,000 square-feet of gaming space with over 5,000 gaming positions. The casino features over 4,200 video slot machines and virtual table games (including blackjack and roulette), as well as 108 live table games including blackjack, roulette, craps, a poker room and more. Food venues include Fred & Steve’s Steakhouse, a sports bar scene at Wicked Good Bar & Grill, as well as 18 other dining outlets.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, located in Biloxi, MS has over 1300 of the newest and hottest slots, 50 table games and six live poker tables all located in a spacious set up. Guests can enjoy cuisine at seven restaurants located throughout the property. The Hotel has over 300 rooms and Rock Spa an Aveda concept spa and Salon located on the 3rd floor of the hotel. Hard Rock Biloxi also has the Wet Spot Pool Bar & Grill - the Coast’s only Swim up Pool Bar.
Newport Grand Casino, in Newport, RI features over 1,000 Video Slots including line and reel games, poker, keno, virtual blackjack & roulette tables. The property features two dining outlets, a cocktail lounge, and weekly entertainment.
Mile High Racing and Entertainment is a full service racing and events company headquartered in Aurora, CO. Mile High Racing and Entertainment properties include Arapahoe Park, features Thoroughbred, Quarter Horse, and Arabian horse racing and Havana Park Off-Track Betting which provides a facility with a capacity over 200 and is available to patrons 7 days a week. (both in Aurora, CO).