Revenue Audit Manager - L'Auberge Casino & Hotel Baton Rouge
48278 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Revenue Audit Manager
L'Auberge Casino & Hotel Baton Rouge
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70820
Aug 10, 2018
Sep 10, 2018
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
The Revenue Audit Manager supervises the day to day functions of property general ledger responsibilities and daily audits of gaming and non-gaming revenue outlets (slots, table games, poker food and beverage, racing and retail) to ensure revenue is properly recorded and audits are conducted in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Provides administrative support to the Controller or above and performs related tasks within the area of assignment.
- Supervises the work of the Revenue Audit Supervisor and Revenue Audit Analyst to ensure revenue is properly recorded and audits are conducted in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Establishes and monitors department objectives, standards, guidelines and budget to assist in achieving proper management of the department including annual performance reviews
- Primary point of contact related to the preparation and distribution of daily reports internally.
- Primary contact in producing timely, accurate monthly financial statements.
- Performs special audits to provide high level of expertise on matters of complex or sensitive nature.
- Primary contact to internal, external and/or regulatory auditors in the preparation of their examinations.
- Resolves problems and/or complaints to ensure courteous, friendly service and ensure resolution is in line with regulatory rules.
- Selects, trains, motivates and evaluates revenue audit team members; provides team member training; works with team members to correct deficiencies; implements and or approves discipline as appropriate.
- May prepare and analyze complex reports using writing and analytical skills; prepares and approves federal and state reporting; ensures reporting compliance.
- Attends and participates in professional group meetings; maintains awareness of new trends and innovations in the fields of audit, accounting and finance.
- Performs related duties and responsibilities as required.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- 5 years experience in gaming accounting and reporting
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 2 years supervisory experience
Relocation Assistance Negotiable
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Applicants who click on the "Apply Now" button will be directed to this position on our company Career page. To be considered, you must create your Profile and complete our Employment Application.
L'Auberge Casino & Hotel Baton Rouge
777 L'Auberge Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70820
L'Auberge Casino & Hotel Baton Rouge is a premier southern Louisiana destination property offering a fully integrated casino entertainment experience. It is designed to capture the feel of a Southern river lodge and will embrace Louisiana's rich cultural history, food, music and ‘laissez les bon temps rouler’way of life.
The truly unique casino entertainment complex has a single-level, 30,000 square foot gaming floor; 1,500 slot machines; 51 table games, including a poker room; a 12-story hotel with approximately 200 guest rooms and a rooftop pool; three dining outlets; a unique casino bar with breathtaking views of the Mississippi River; 2,400 total parking spaces, including 800 in a covered parking garage; a multi-purpose event center with concert seating for up to 1,400 people or banquet seating for up to 800 people; and outdoor festival grounds with capacity for up to 2,500.