Manager of Planning and Analysis - Table Mountain Casino
48094 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Manager of Planning and Analysis
Table Mountain Casino
Friant, California 93626
Sep 17, 2018
Oct 17, 2018
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
The Planning and Analysis Manager oversees the financial analyses of operations, including day-to-day, monthly and annually for the guidance management. Responsible for the Casino’s financial budgeting and planning for both the short and long term.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, analyze, and interpret statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operation effectiveness of the Casino.
- Create annual operating budget that is aligned to the strategic plan and perform forecasting to provide visibility into business results to enable business decisions.
- Develop the assumptions to be used in the financial models for the annual operating budget aligned with the strategic plan.
- Direct, plan and evaluate the annual budget for the property, from all supporting documents to the presentation prepared for Senior Management.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts, institute and maintain other planning and control procedures, and analyze and report variances.
- Explain variances in budget (actual vs. budget) on a monthly basis.
- Assist in the preparation of all Marketing Analysis, which includes but not limited to event and promotion post-formas, actuals from the event or promotions, and gaming statistics.
- Provide the organization with the appropriate financial and operation information necessary.
- Act as the financial planning point person for operations and property accounting.
- Conduct meetings with Senior Management to report financial analysis for guidance to management.
- Work closely with other departments on problems involving financial planning and cost justification.
- Consult with team and other departments to determine cause of major variances, remedial alternatives and effect on future operations.
- Stay current on finance industry trends
- Establish major economic objectives and policies for the Casino.
- Furnish internal reports, revise and update reports to be more useful and efficient, and furnish external reports as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with casino wide and Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Act as a role model for Team Members under your supervision by focusing on the demonstration of positive action, behavior, attendance, work ethic and guest service.
- Supervisors should maintain a professional relationship with Team Members under their supervision on and off duty.
- Protect the confidentiality of any and all Table Mountain Casino business information.
- Responsible for the staffing, training and scheduling of Team Members
- Responsible for preparing evaluations and issuing disciplinary actions when required.
- Responsible for communication within their department ensuring that information is shared with Team Members. It is important that supervisors inform their senior management team of information necessary to the efficient operation of the casino.
- Table Mountain Casino is a twenty-four hour business that never closes. Team Members are expected to work holidays and weekends.
- Meet with guests to resolve guest concerns.
- Provide prompt, courteous guest service at all times following the casino’s guest service standards.
- Participate in and support all guest service training programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION REQUIREMENT:
- Minimum five (5) years experience in the casino industry.
- A Bachelors degree or higher in Accounting or business in a closely related field is required.
- Advanced skills in Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint; understanding of database concepts.
- Demonstrate skills in leadership, analytics, computer & research, decision-making, excellent verbal & written communication, organization, ability to prioritize daily tasks, problem-solving and work well with all Team Members
- Experience supervising employees.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button and complete our Company Online Application to be considered.
Table Mountain Casino
8184 Table Mountain Road
P.O. Box 445
Friant, CA 93626
Web Site: www.tmcasino.com
Experience the comfort, action, excitement, and winning hospitality of the property voted the Best Local Casino in the Central Valley. Located in Friant, California, just 15 minutes from Fresno, Table Mountain Casino offers the ultimate in gaming. Featuring 2,000 slot machines, 40 table games, 10 poker tables, and a 700-seat bingo hall.
Table Mountain Casino is a wholly owned business enterprise operated by the Table Mountain Rancheria Band of Indians whose members provide oversight to the operation of our gaming through a strong Tribal Government, Casino Board of Directors and Tribal Council. Table Mountain Casino is regulated by the Tribal Gaming Commission. Table Mountain proudly operates an alcohol and drug free environment.