Pool Server - Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Rancho Mirage, California 92270
Mar 15, 2019
Apr 22, 2019
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Responsible for providing knowledgeable, prompt, friendly, and courteous service of food and beverages to our guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
1. Have a full working knowledge of the menu, specials, beverage and wine lists; up sell and
2. Follows the correct sequence of room service set up at all times.
3. Maintains condiments, carts, hot boxes and all F&B room service supplies during shift.
4. Takes room service orders over the telephone and repeat order to ensure accuracy and relays
orders to the kitchen. (This function is required when no cashier is on duty.)
5. Answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food service. (This function is required
when no cashier is on duty.)
6. Garnishes and decorates dishes preparatory to serving. This function is required when no Expo is
on duty or the Expo is busy and needs help to expedite the orders.
7. Carries silverware, Linen, and food on tray or uses serving cart to transport order to room.
8. Sets up table and serves food from cart or leaves cart using table linens depending on the specific
order, Responds to requests for additional food or drink service.
9. Collects or stacks dirty dishes on tray, table or serving cart and removes from room or retrieves
from hall outside of room.
10. To go beyond the expected in service and create a lasting, positive impression for the Agua
Caliente Casino Resort, Hotel, Spa.
11. To accommodate our guests time needs by giving fast and prompt service. (We guarantee 30
minuet delivery time)
12. Check bill for accuracy before presenting to guest.
13. Remains up-to-date on casino events and hours of operation for all F&B outlets.
14. May perform duties in all food and beverage areas at the direction of the Food & Beverage
Supervisor or above.
GAMING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
2 years minimum of related experience in full service Hotel. Preferred previous food service experience to include: 4 diamond hotel room service, fine dining, wine service, and table side service. Possess a Riverside County Department of Environmental Health Food Handlers Certificate within 30 days of hire. Good customer service skills; ability to communicate effectively with others in English; understands and complies with all Casino and Departmental internal controls.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must me able to stand, move and work throughout the property, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and standing for extended periods of time. Also will be subjected to a smoke filled environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 35 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
Starting Salary: $12.00 Per Hour
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
To be considered for this position you
must complete the
Employer Online Application via the company website.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa • Spa Resort Casino Hotel
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs
HotWaterCasino.com • SpaResortCasino.com
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Both resorts are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.