Drop & Count Team Member - Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Drop & Count Team Member
Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Hanover, Maryland 21076
Jun 14, 2018
Dec 30, 2018
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
The Drop & Count Team Member is responsible for the drop and count processes for Gaming Machines, Table Games and Poker Room Drop.
- CLEAN ~ Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat, CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
- SAFE ~ Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry-free, carefree experience.
- FAST ~ Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
- FRIENDLY ~ Greet guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guests concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
- FUN ~ Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
- Responsible for opening, removing and securing currency from the slot machines and table games.
- Adheres to all Drop/Count policies and procedures.
- Accurately counts slot machine currency drop and tickets.
- Operates electronic currency counter/sorter and New Wave ticket counter equipment.
- Records currency from each bill acceptor and table game box on the electronic currency counter.
- Prepares and bundles the currency drop for verification.
- Separates slot ticket and currency from gaming machines.
- Performs chip count for Poker Room
- Prepares and creates various reports on the count and enters into computerized online accounting system.
- Informs supervisors of any discrepancies or variances.
- Ensures area is maintained and clean.
- Complete Drop/count during regular shift.
- Maintains confidentially of all information.
- Contributes to a team effort and accomplished related results as required.
- Ensure the safety and security of guest and employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license as determined by the Maryland State Lottery & Gaming Commission.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to read, write, hear and speak clearly; and to handle and count money accurately.
- Ability to accurately enter information into computer systems and use a printer.
- Ability to write basic documents. Ability to read and understand basic instructions and memos.
- Ability to distinguish between colors
- Ability to use a 10 key calculator.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures
- Standing 60%
- Walking 20%
- Bending/Lifting 10% (up to 40 lbs.)
- Pulling/Pushing 10% (up to 40 lbs. with help)
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland is conveniently located at the Arundel Mills Mall, halfway between Baltimore and Washington, directly off the Baltimore-Washington Parkway at Arundel Mills Blvd. and Route 100 in Hanover, MD (Anne Arundel County), with easy access off I-95 at Route 100.
Open 24/7, the $500+ million Maryland Live! Casino is one of the largest commercial casinos in the country with more than 200 live action table games, including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow, and a Poker Room; approximately 4,000 of the latest slot machines; and two High Limit rooms.
The new flagship Live! Hotel is coming 1st Quarter 2018, and the new Live! Lofts is now open.
A variety of irresistible dining options include Bobby’s Burger Palace, from celebrated chef Bobby Flay; The Cheesecake Factory®; Phillips® Seafood; the Zagat-rated #1 steakhouse The Prime Rib®; the multi-station Live! Buffet; Noodles, featuring traditional Ramen noodles, bánh mì sandwiches and phð soups; Luk Fu, serving authentic South East Asian cuisine; and Morty’s Delicatessen, a traditional New York-style deli. A sizzling nightlife, including live entertainment at Rams Head Center Stage and the unique, interactive R Bar, completes the world-class gaming and entertainment experience.
Other first-class amenities include the Shop Live! retail store; a bus lounge, and a secure covered 5,000-space parking garage with valet service, free self-parking and direct elevator access to the casino floor. Maryland Live! Casino is owned and operated by an affiliate of The Cordish Companies.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and unlimited career potential. Our benefits are effective on the first of the month following 60-days of employment.