Club Service Representative - FT - Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Club Service Representative - FT
Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Hanover, Maryland 21076
Aug 28, 2018
Dec 28, 2018
Type of Position:
The Live! Club Service Representative will be responsible in explaining the Live! Rewards program and benefits to our guests while maintaining our database.
The Live! Rewards Club Service Representative will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service in a fast past, exciting, and loud environment. The Live! Rewards Club Service Representative must also demonstrate Live! Casino & Hotel’s core values of Clean, Safe, Fast, Friendly and Fun.
- CLEAN ~ We work together as a team to make our property shine and look impeccable. Individually we look neat, clean, and crisp and making sure our badge is on properly, taking personal pride in our appearance.
- SAFE ~ We make every effort to make our guests feel safe and comfortable at all times, creating a worry-free, carefree experience.
- FAST ~ We move fast with efficiency and accuracy, anticipating guest needs, so they don’t wait or want for anything.
- FRIENDLY ~ We greet guests with friendly welcomes and smiles, use our HEART steps to ease their concerns, and say thank you up on departure.
- FUN ~ We work passionately as a team, creating a fun experience for everyone who may work or play here.
- We look CLEAN
- Maintain a neat and clean workspace
- Comply with all aspects of personal appearance and dress code
- Badge is worn properly
- We are SAFE
- Check ID’s accurately
- Maintain data integrity through department data entry standards
- Maintain confidentiality of internal and external guest information
- We are FAST
- Enroll patrons into the Live! Rewards program while maintaining accurate player tracking information
- Assist with Promotions/Events/Marketing
- Assist other departments with miscellaneous tasks
- We are FRIENDLY
- Greet the guest with a warm welcome and with a smile
- Explain the benefits and promotions with a positive and an upbeat attitude
- Thank the guests while expressing appreciation for their business
- We are FUN
- Take responsibility for our internal and external guests having fun
Other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of six months customer service experience dealing directly with customers.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license as determined by the Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency for the position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to read, speak clearly, and listen. Ability to read and comprehend basic instructions.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to complete forms. Basic mathematical functions.
- Ability to read and comprehend memos, and reports.
- Must be computer and printer literate and have an aptitude to learn new programs.
- Must be detailed orientated.
- Ability to perform assigned duties and provide exceptional customer service under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 300,000 square feet of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 3000 employees. Position may be required to move around all areas with a sense of urgency.
- Exposed to alcohol, smoke, bright lights, and noise.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
- Ability to stand for a long period of time with basic range of motion (bending, twisting, reaching etc.).
- Ability to speak for a long period of time.
- Ability to lift 20 to 30 lbs.
Must have a flexible work schedule to include nights, weekends, overnights, and holidays. The department hours are: Sunday-Thursday 6:00 am to 2:00 am; Friday-Saturday 6:00 am to 4:00 am.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland is located in the Washington DC/Baltimore corridor at Arundel Mills. Open 24/7, the $500+ million Maryland Live! Casino is one of the largest commercial casinos in the country. The property features more than 200 live action table games, including a Poker Room; approximately 4,000 slot machines, two High Limit rooms, and the Orchid Gaming & Smoking Patio.
Guests can enjoy five-star accommodations including The Live! Lofts boutique hotel, located just minutes from the Casino. The Live! features 250 guest rooms and suites, and approximately 3,400-square-feet of meeting and banquet space.
A variety of irresistible dining options include the Zagat-rated #1 steakhouse The Prime Rib®; David’s, featuring global cuisine; Bobby’s Burger Palace, from celebrated chef Bobby Flay; The Cheesecake Factory®; Luk Fu and 8 at Luk Fu, serving authentic sushi and Asian cuisine; Morty’s Deli; Latin cuisine at En Vivo; Phillips® Seafood Express; and Luckies, offering Starbucks coffee, pastries, and Italian gelato; and a sizzling nightlife, including nightly entertainment at Live! Center Stage; the R Bar; and The Lobby Bar at David’s.
Other first-class amenities include the Shop Live! retail store; a bus lounge, and a secure covered 5,000-space parking garage with valet service, free self-parking and direct elevator access to the casino floor. Maryland Live! Casino is owned and operated by an affiliate of The Cordish Companies.
A 4,000-seat Event Center, opening in two phases, features 40,000-square-feet of meeting and banquet space, and a performance venue with a regular lineup of headline entertainment completes the Live! experience.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and unlimited career potential. Our benefits are effective on the first of the month following 60-days of employment.