Valet Manager - Delta Downs Racetrack Casino Hotel
Delta Downs Racetrack Casino Hotel
Vinton, Louisiana 70668
Feb 18, 2018
Mar 23, 2018
Type of Position:
The Valet Manager oversees and coordinates daily operations of valet department.
Monitors overall maintenance of valet lanes and parking areas (signs, lane striping).
- Oversee daily operations and advise department director of any issues. Etc.
- Prepares and maintains schedules and payroll for department.
- Supervise, monitor, and instruct valet staff of proper department procedures.
- Monitor overall maintenance of parking areas, parking lot signage, and lane striping.
- Ensures all records are maintained and accuracy of paperwork and logs, i.e. tip logs, cashier variances and employee files.
- Resolve customer concerns and complaints in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must have at least five (5) years supervisory experience in valet and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must maintain clean driving record and valid state driver license.
- Must be able to drive automatic and manual transmission vehicles.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Delta Downs Racetrack Casino & Hotel
2717 Delta Downs Drive
Vinton, LA 70668
Delta Downs Racetrack Casino Hotel features over 1600 slot machines, luxurious hotel rooms, multiple eateries including a food court, full buffet and two restaurants, live horse racing, a state-of-the-art Off-Track Betting Parlor, live entertainment with special concerts, exciting promotions for customers and much more. In 2001, Boyd Gaming acquired Delta Downs Racetrack Casino & Hotel in Vinton, Louisiana.
Delta Downs Racetrack Casino & Hotel offers a wide range of career opportunities including: Accounting, Audit, Facilities Operations, Finance, Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Hotel Operations, Human Resources, Landscaping, Marketing, Racing Operations, Retail Sales, Security, Slot Operations, Surveillance, and much more.
Most importantly, Delta Downs has incorporated the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes the company a great place to work.
Boyd Gaming offers competitive salary and great benefits to the approximately 15,400 employees nationwide.