Poker Dealer - Cliff Castle Casino Hotel
47389 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Cliff Castle Casino Hotel
Camp Verde, Arizona 86322
Nov 21, 2018
Dec 21, 2018
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
Position: Poker Dealer (On Call)
Reports to: Poker Supervisor
Summary: Deal Poker in accordance with Casino and departmental procedures. Control players and game action keeping focused on Guest service, accuracy and speed.
Duties and Responsibilities: Specific areas of responsibility included, but not limited to:
- Adhere to all Casino and departmental policies and procedures.
- Meet department and casino attendance expectations including, but not limited to, clocking in/out, reporting to work on time, and working various assigned shifts demonstrating flexibility and reliability.
- Report to work in complete uniform and with good personal hygiene.
- Report any pertinent game information to the incoming Dealer.
- Control players and game pace.
- Call supervisor for any game irregularities, questions, or decisions.
- Regularly interact with all Poker Team Members as necessary.
- Communicate tactfully with Guests to maintain a friendly, fun atmosphere.
- Tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations with Guests and other Team Members.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Poker and appropriate guidelines for Table Games.
- Consistently comply with Casino, department and all regulatory requirements.
- Execute marketing promotions and be involved in department special events.
- Accurately collect the rake for the house.
- Attend all meetings and training as required.
- Follow all practical and common poker protocol.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- One year Poker Dealer experience or has completed an accredited training course
- Ability to pass a math test.
- Ability to read and speak English.
- Possess sound, mature judgment.
- Must have professional appearance.
- Must be dexterous and have good hand coordination.
- Must pass a live audition.
- Must be able to deal any posted poker games.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends, holidays, evenings, and special events.
- Must be able to spend significant amount of time twisting and turning in a180- degree angle with both arms extended across the gaming table.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Able to obtain a valid gaming license.
- Must attend State, Federal, Tribal, Casino, and Department mandatory trainings and pass any applicable testing.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Cliff Castle Casino Hotel
555 Middle Verde Road
Camp Verde AZ, 86322
Cliff Castle Casino Hotel is a family friendly destination located an hour north of Phoenix on I-17 just south of Sedona in Camp Verde, AZ. It is proudly owned and operated by the Yavapai-Apache Nation. The casino features 8 Las Vegas-style Blackjack games, 5 live Poker games, 665 slot machines and year-round, world-class entertainment in the Dragonfly Nightclub and the Stargazer Pavilion.
The 6-story hotel tower offers guests 122 luxury suites, king rooms, double-queen rooms, a pool, multi-purpose conference rooms, coffee shop, retail outlet and a 300 space parking garage.
The casino hotel also features a 20-lane bowling center, Kids Quest supervised child care and an arcade. Guests can enjoy fine dining at Storytellers Steakhouse and family dining in Mountain Springs buffet, Johnny Rockets-The Ultimate Hamburger or grab a quick bite at Three Sisters open 24/7.