Barista - Three Sisters Market - Cliff Castle Casino Hotel
Barista - Three Sisters Market
Cliff Castle Casino Hotel
Camp Verde, Arizona 86322
May 22, 2018
Jun 22, 2018
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
The Barista is responsible for providing excellent Guest service to take care of any needs during their dining experience according to departmental standards. To receive and process all types of payments, including cash transactions. Responsible for executing quality food and beverage delivery to Guests in a timely fashion.
Duties and Responsibilities specific areas of responsibility included, but not limited to:
- Must present a positive and helpful image to all Guests.
- Maintain an effective working relationship and excellent customer service with Team Members and Guests by being cordial and courteous.
- Understand and operate the Info-Genesis system accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to input food and beverage orders accurately.
- Handle all payment transactions.
- Operate all food and beverage service equipment.
- Ensure prompt delivery of food and beverage to customers.
- Clear tables and transport items to the kitchen.
- Keep the tables, chairs and floors cleaned and sanitized.
- Organize stock and clean the service station and equipment.
- Assist other Team Members as needed to ensure high quality of Guest service.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Must have a minimum three (3) months of food industry experience, preferably as a Barista.
- Excellent Guest service skills.
- Must be highly motivated, and display a positive attitude to Guests and Team Members.
- Must possess a cooperative, outgoing and friendly nature.
- Ability to communicate effectively, and present a clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Must be skilled in multi-tasking and able to work in a fast pace atmosphere.
- Excellent attendance.
- Must be able work to holiday, special events, overtime, etc.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Able to obtain applicable department licensing.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalency.
- Must adhere to department policies and procedures.
- Must attend State, Federal, Tribal, Casino and Department mandatory trainings and pass any applicable testing.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
Starting Rate: $9.00 + Tips
***The Yavapai-Apache Nation owns Cliff Castle Casino. As a result of this ownership, preferential hiring will go in the following order: Yavapai-Apache Members, Yavapai-Apache Children, Yavapai-Apache Spouse, Other Native Americans enrolled in a federally recognized tribe and Veterans.***
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Cliff Castle Casino Hotel
555 Middle Verde Road
Camp Verde AZ, 86322
Cliff Castle Casino Hotel is a family friendly destination located an hour north of Phoenix on I-17 just south of Sedona in Camp Verde, AZ. It is proudly owned and operated by the Yavapai-Apache Nation. The casino features 8 Las Vegas-style Blackjack games, 5 live Poker games, 665 slot machines and year-round, world-class entertainment in the Dragonfly Nightclub and the Stargazer Pavilion.
The 6-story hotel tower offers guests 122 luxury suites, king rooms, double-queen rooms, a pool, multi-purpose conference rooms, coffee shop, retail outlet and a 300 space parking garage.
The casino hotel also features a 20-lane bowling center, Kids Quest supervised child care and an arcade. Guests can enjoy fine dining at Storytellers Steakhouse and family dining in Mountain Springs buffet, Johnny Rockets-The Ultimate Hamburger or grab a quick bite at Three Sisters open 24/7.