Banquet Server / Setup - Cliff Castle Casino Hotel
Banquet Server / Setup
Cliff Castle Casino Hotel
Camp Verde, Arizona 86322
Dec 03, 2018
Jan 31, 2019
Type of Position:
Full Time, Part Time, On Call
Food and Beverage
The Banquet Server is responsible for the successful set-up, break down and servicing of banquets, functions and meetings while providing superior guest service.
Duties and Responsibilities: Specific areas of responsibility included, but not limited to:
- Provide assistance to banquet captain in the serving of guests during banquet functions and all special events to ensure a positive guest experience.
- Set up banquet room as requested by the supervisor to include glassware, service ware, linen, tables, buffet set up, portable bars or special requests.
- After the function, reset banquet room in accordance with the supervisor’s specifications to ensure readiness of the room for other functions.
- Ensure proper handling and storage of equipment during set-up and breakdown to minimize wear and tear.
- Notify Banquet Captain of incidents or conflicts that affect normal business operation or guest services.
- Able to use the POS System for Portable Bars.
- Achieve and maintain a maximum level of service and satisfaction.
- Attention to cleanliness of the Front and Back of the House.
- Attend all meetings and training as required.
- Perform other functions that as assigned.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and guest service
- Ability to work in a fast pace atmosphere
- Must maintain a professional appearance
- Must possess the physical and mental stamina to perform responsibilities.
- Must be physically able to stand and walk for long periods.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Must possess mature judgment and the ability to apply common sense reasoning to a variety of situations
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and correspondence.
- Must be able to work when required including weekends, holidays, evenings and special events
- Ability to obtain a valid Gaming License.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Must attend State, Federal, Tribal, Casino and Department mandatory training and pass any applicable testing.
Starting Salary: $8.50 Per Hour + Tips (Serving) / $10.50 Per Hour (Setup)
Full-Time, Part-Time and On-Call Positions Available
***The Yavapai-Apache Nation owns Cliff Castle Casino. As a result of this ownership, preferential hiring will go in the following order: Yavapai-Apache Members, Yavapai-Apache Children, Yavapai-Apache Spouse, Other Native Americans enrolled in a federally recognized tribe and Veterans.***
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Cliff Castle Casino Hotel
555 Middle Verde Road
Camp Verde AZ, 86322
Cliff Castle Casino Hotel is a family friendly destination located an hour north of Phoenix on I-17 just south of Sedona in Camp Verde, AZ. It is proudly owned and operated by the Yavapai-Apache Nation. The casino features 8 Las Vegas-style Blackjack games, 5 live Poker games, 665 slot machines and year-round, world-class entertainment in the Dragonfly Nightclub and the Stargazer Pavilion.
The 6-story hotel tower offers guests 122 luxury suites, king rooms, double-queen rooms, a pool, multi-purpose conference rooms, coffee shop, retail outlet and a 300 space parking garage.
The casino hotel also features a 20-lane bowling center, Kids Quest supervised child care and an arcade. Guests can enjoy fine dining at Storytellers Steakhouse and family dining in Mountain Springs buffet, Johnny Rockets-The Ultimate Hamburger or grab a quick bite at Three Sisters open 24/7.