Busser - Storytellers - Cliff Castle Casino Hotel
Busser - Storytellers
Cliff Castle Casino Hotel
Camp Verde, Arizona 86322
May 22, 2018
Jun 22, 2018
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
The Bus Person is responsible for clearing, cleaning, and setting tables. Responsible for ensuring proper Guest service and dining experience by directly working with server.
Duties and Responsibilities: Specific areas of responsibility included, but not limited to:
- Provide courteous, professional service and be cordial to all Guests and Team Members.
- Clear used items from the tables and transport them to the kitchen.
- Insure the cleanliness of tables, chairs and floors.
- Reset tables with silver and table ware.
- Rotate and empty bus carts.
- Responsible for floor clean-up during service hours.
- Open and close side work.
- Deliver drinks, and constantly replenish non-alcoholic beverages.
- Assist with carrying food orders from kitchen to tables as needed.
- Communicate and work directly with server at all times of service.
- Assist in high profile events that are catered.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must present a clean, well-groomed appearance; good hygiene habits.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Requires good attendance.
- Able to keep up with a detailed medium to fast paced atmosphere and work under pressure.
- Must be able to lift, and transport 10-45 pounds.
- Must be able to stand and walk 100% of job time.
- Must have valid Food Handlers and Alcohol Awareness cards.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Able to obtain applicable department license.
- Must attend State, Federal, Tribal, Casino and Department mandatory trainings and pass any applicable testing.
Starting Rate: $8.00 Per Hour
***The Yavapai-Apache Nation owns Cliff Castle Casino. As a result of this ownership, preferential hiring will go in the following order: Yavapai-Apache Members, Yavapai-Apache Children, Yavapai-Apache Spouse, Other Native Americans enrolled in a federally recognized tribe and Veterans.***
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Cliff Castle Casino Hotel
555 Middle Verde Road
Camp Verde AZ, 86322
Cliff Castle Casino Hotel is a family friendly destination located an hour north of Phoenix on I-17 just south of Sedona in Camp Verde, AZ. It is proudly owned and operated by the Yavapai-Apache Nation. The casino features 8 Las Vegas-style Blackjack games, 5 live Poker games, 665 slot machines and year-round, world-class entertainment in the Dragonfly Nightclub and the Stargazer Pavilion.
The 6-story hotel tower offers guests 122 luxury suites, king rooms, double-queen rooms, a pool, multi-purpose conference rooms, coffee shop, retail outlet and a 300 space parking garage.
The casino hotel also features a 20-lane bowling center, Kids Quest supervised child care and an arcade. Guests can enjoy fine dining at Storytellers Steakhouse and family dining in Mountain Springs buffet, Johnny Rockets-The Ultimate Hamburger or grab a quick bite at Three Sisters open 24/7.