Prep Cook - Steakhouse - Storytellers (Fine Dining) - Cliff Castle Casino Hotel
Prep Cook - Steakhouse - Storytellers (Fine Dining)
Cliff Castle Casino Hotel
Camp Verde, Arizona 86322
Jul 26, 2018
Aug 26, 2018
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
The Prep Cook coordinates daily food portioning and preparation. Trains and operates pantry station.
Duties and Responsibilities: Specific areas of responsibility included, but not limited to:
- Responsible for stocking and operating the pantry station at a high skill level.
- Prepare and quickly execute the food items from the pantry within the standards of speed and quality of presentation by the Chef de Cuisine.
- Stock and prep all line stations and re-stock the walk-ins with food.
- Able to multi-task and prepare various recipes in a quick and thorough manner.
- Coordinates daily food portioning and preparation with Chef de Cuisine to restock stations.
- Must have knowledge of cleaning, setting up and breakdown procedures of hot line and pantry stations.
- Provides courteous service and is cordial to all Team Members and Guests.
- Requires previous experience in food preparation and basic knowledge of kitchen operations and equipment.
- Ability to speak and understand English.
- Must obtain Food Handlers card.
- Able to obtain applicable department licensing.
- Must have employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Must have experience in a food establishment.
- Must attend State, Federal, Tribal, Casino, and Department mandatory trainings and pass any applicable testing.
- Ability to communicate and carry out tasks assigned by supervisors regarding job duties.
- Must present a clean, well-groomed appearance.
***The Yavapai-Apache Nation owns Cliff Castle Casino. As a result of this ownership, preferential hiring will go in the following order: Yavapai-Apache Members, Yavapai-Apache Children, Yavapai-Apache Spouse, Other Native Americans enrolled in a federally recognized tribe and Veterans.***
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Cliff Castle Casino Hotel
555 Middle Verde Road
Camp Verde AZ, 86322
Cliff Castle Casino Hotel is a family friendly destination located an hour north of Phoenix on I-17 just south of Sedona in Camp Verde, AZ. It is proudly owned and operated by the Yavapai-Apache Nation. The casino features 8 Las Vegas-style Blackjack games, 5 live Poker games, 665 slot machines and year-round, world-class entertainment in the Dragonfly Nightclub and the Stargazer Pavilion.
The 6-story hotel tower offers guests 122 luxury suites, king rooms, double-queen rooms, a pool, multi-purpose conference rooms, coffee shop, retail outlet and a 300 space parking garage.
The casino hotel also features a 20-lane bowling center, Kids Quest supervised child care and an arcade. Guests can enjoy fine dining at Storytellers Steakhouse and family dining in Mountain Springs buffet, Johnny Rockets-The Ultimate Hamburger or grab a quick bite at Three Sisters open 24/7.