Advertising Coordinator - Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Rancho Mirage, California 92270
Jan 26, 2018
Apr 21, 2018
Type of Position:
Job Description Summary
The Advertising Coordinator is the liaison between our advertising firms and our internal clients to assist in the fulfillment of marketing/advertising objectives. The Advertising Coordinator will ensure that marketing objectives and deadlines are met and that clients are well informed as to project status.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
Assist in the effective management, tracking and reporting of advertising/marketing projects, and provide support to overall management team.
- Ensure all details of the clients marketing and advertising efforts are communicated to and understood by each of the designated casino managing department heads, managers and internal ad agency.
- Ensure that all marketing channels are current, changes are scheduled and planned in advance of placement.
- Ensure that the purchasing process is adhered to as noted by the ACBCI internal guidelines.
- Ensure that the check requisition process is adhered to as noted by the ACBCI internal guidelines.
- Clearly communicate project objectives to internal agency partner through work orders, emails and verbal communications.
- Clearly communicate project status to internal clients.
- Maintain and update all marketing/advertising related project activity reports and files as required by the Advertising Department.
- Perform essential office and clerical duties (not limited to) filing, paperwork, reports, reception and telephone.
- Create and maintain marketing/advertising reports and
PREVIOUS GAMING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
Education and/or Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; and
- 3-5 years experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong customer service and client relations experience.
- Must have a strong knowledge of Excel, Access and MS Word and basic knowledge of web and social media.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ˝ mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment.
Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
To be considered for this position you
must complete the
Employer Online Application via the company website.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa • Spa Resort Casino Hotel
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs
HotWaterCasino.com • SpaResortCasino.com
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Both resorts are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.