Chef D' Cuisine - Hard Rock Hotel and Casino - Biloxi
Chef D' Cuisine
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino - Biloxi
Biloxi, Mississippi 39533
Dec 07, 2017
Jan 08, 2018
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Graduate of Culinary Arts School or equivalent is preferred. Four years cooking experience and two years food supervisory experience in Hotel or Casinos.
- Must have Serve Safe certification or 30 days of employment
- Five years of running a buffet in a Casino or High volume Hotel
- Comprehensive knowledge of food products and cuisine
- Superior organizational skills required.
- Knowledge and operations of Computer programs such as Excel, Word and Internet.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with all Hard Rockers and guests
- Must be very detailed oriented.
- Must have basic mathematical skills. Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions.
- Must project a professional and positive image.
- High energy level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal with people in a manner that shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
- Know how to work all kitchen equipment
- Must know how to use kitchen utensils and have strong knife skills
- Ability to understand and promulgate written memos, instructions, and regulations.
- Responsible for the collection of purchase journals.
- Responsible for ordering and inventory.
- Handle stressful situations and willing to work any shift and 10 to 12 shifts.
- Ability to work a flexible shift, including weekends and holidays.
777 Beach Blvd
Biloxi, MS 39530
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi is owned and operated by Premier Entertainment Biloxi LLC, a subsidiary of TRMG, which is wholly owned by Twin River Worldwide Holdings. The property features a Hard Rock Casino with over 1,200 slot machines, 50 table games and a poker room. The Rock Spa offers services such as facials, massages, body wraps and a full service salon. There are also 479 hotel rooms and suites.
Additional conveniences include fitness center, unique beach pool features, five restaurants including Hard Rock Café, Half Shell Oyster House, Satisfaction Buffet, 24/7 Grille and Ruth’s Chris Steak House. Hard Rock Live® can accommodate over 2,000 guests for headline entertainment. Retail shops include the Rock Shop, Ben & Jerry’s, and Dunkin' Donuts.