Director of Marketing - Mid Atlantic Casino
46944 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Director of Marketing
Mid Atlantic Casino
Nov 27, 2017
Dec 28, 2017
Type of Position:
The Director of Marketing is responsible for strategically developing casino marketing and long-term vision. This position is responsible for forecasting, developing and implementing budgets, as well as working closely with vendors/agencies. The Director is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the marketing department’s promotional campaigns, special events, player’s club services, daily marketing activities and player development.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Casino operations at all times and in all activities.
- Prepare the annual marketing plan and budget that will help maintain and grow a strong local base of customers along with cultivating outer market and new customers aligned with business objectives.
- Assist with developing proforma and postformas.
- Maintain and report quarterly review of regulations and budgetary compliance.
- Assist with the development and implementation of short and long term strategic marketing plans involving events, tournaments, promotions and reinvestment strategies.
- Oversee the department budget, reports, employees, schedules of the employees and marketing strategies.
- Supervise the Marketing department including coaching and mentoring them in performance and best practices to carry out the initiatives established by the Company, conducting performance evaluations, monitoring schedules and attendance and conducting disciplinary actions, as needed.
- Interview, hire, schedule, develop, train, discipline, counsel, and evaluate subordinate team members.
- Develop solutions for customer concerns and continual focus on customer service as our top priority.
- Direct the development and growth of the player’s club.
- Conduct a review and analysis of each promotion and special event, reporting the impact and effectiveness of the marketing program’s (ROI).
- Provide an exception model and methodology for casino guest service standards of excellence.
- Maintain strict department security, confidentiality, and quality to meet professional standards of the department.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Three (3) years progressively challenging casino marketing experience in a managerial role, including advertising.
- Three (3) years of budget experience.
- Three (3) years of compliance with all regulatory, governmental, and internal control requirements.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications (Excel, Access, Word, Power Point) and SQL.
- Good oral and written communication skills, must be fluent and literate in English.
- Must be proficient in Casino Management and Player Tracking Systems.
- Licensing through state regulatory agency.
- Database marketing and marketing analytics.
- Events or promotional campaign planning experience.
- Track record of managing, developing, and improving a player loyalty and reinvestment program.
- Ability to understand and analyze Budget & P&L Statements.
- Ability to develop a comprehensive Marketing Plan.
- Ability to respond calmly and make rational decisions when required.
- Ability to develop a team to include completion of all required training and knowledge relating to their positions.
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple priorities in a demanding work environment.
- Experience with ad campaigns including media experience in graphics designs
- Able to maneuver the entire property with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Able to push, pull, carry and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Able to reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, and kneel when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
This listing is placed by a Company that wishes to remain confidential. Therefore, no further Employer information can be provided in this job posting.
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button above (if you have an online resume posted with Casino Careers).
If you do not have an online resume posted with Casino Careers, you may post a resume now, or you can email this Employer using the Email Employer button.