Surveillance Operator - Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Hanover, Maryland 21076
Nov 16, 2017
Dec 28, 2017
Type of Position:
SCOPE AND MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Accountable to observe and protect casino assets via CCTV.
- Observe all activities of guest and team members on the casino floor, cage, change booths, and count rooms via the closed circuit television system for criminal activities and/or violation of the state lottery and gaming commission regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
- Observe areas of the casino, atrium, and parking areas for safety hazards to ensure the safety and security of all guests and employees.
- Operate monitor room equipment.
- Complete proper reports and documentation as needed.
- Assist in training in CCTV equipment and alarms.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- One (1) to three (3) years experience in security and/or surveillance.
- Knowledge of computers and CCTV equipment.
- Must be able to read/write in the English language.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required gaming license as determined by the Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Commission.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in a confined space with low lighting.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 30lbs.
- Must have excellent vision and hearing.
- Must be able to grasp, handle, and reach with hands and fingers.
- Stand and walk 30% of the time.
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland is conveniently located at the Arundel Mills Mall, halfway between Baltimore and Washington, directly off the Baltimore-Washington Parkway at Arundel Mills Blvd. and Route 100 in Hanover, MD (Anne Arundel County), with easy access off I-95 at Route 100.
Open 24/7, the $500+ million Maryland Live! Casino is one of the largest commercial casinos in the country with more than 200 live action table games, including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow, and a Poker Room; approximately 4,000 of the latest slot machines; and two High Limit rooms.
The new flagship Live! Hotel is coming 1st Quarter 2018, and the new Live! Lofts is now open.
A variety of irresistible dining options include Bobby’s Burger Palace, from celebrated chef Bobby Flay; The Cheesecake Factory®; Phillips® Seafood; the Zagat-rated #1 steakhouse The Prime Rib®; the multi-station Live! Buffet; Noodles, featuring traditional Ramen noodles, bánh mì sandwiches and phð soups; Luk Fu, serving authentic South East Asian cuisine; and Morty’s Delicatessen, a traditional New York-style deli. A sizzling nightlife, including live entertainment at Rams Head Center Stage and the unique, interactive R Bar, completes the world-class gaming and entertainment experience.
Other first-class amenities include the Shop Live! retail store; a bus lounge, and a secure covered 5,000-space parking garage with valet service, free self-parking and direct elevator access to the casino floor. Maryland Live! Casino is owned and operated by an affiliate of The Cordish Companies.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and unlimited career potential. Our benefits are effective on the first of the month following 60-days of employment.
Call 855-5MD-LIVE (855-563-5483); or visit http://www.marylandlivecasino.com/ or http://www.myliveonlinecasino.com/ Follow Maryland Live! Casino on Facebook and Twitter.
For employment opportunities, visit http://www.jobsatmarylandlivecasino.com/