Marketing Director - Coyote Valley Casino
Coyote Valley Casino
Redwood Valley, California 95418
Nov 15, 2017
Dec 16, 2017
Type of Position:
The Marketing Director manages all aspects of direct marketing operations and database analysis for Coyote Valley Casino, functions as primary database expert for targeting the right customer segments with motivating offers that profitably change consumer behavior, assists in developing database marketing strategies in conjunction with property marketing teams to ensure effective program results, works with upper management in developing and maintaining policies, procedures and standards relating to database management and monitors transaction activity.
GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITIES (The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
- Collect, analyze, and interpret sufficient, competent, relevant, and useful data to provide a sound basis for strategic business decisions.
- Create direct marketing campaigns and monitor and modify them if necessary to ensure maximum profitability is being achieved
- Must be capable of creating bounce back programs, reactivation programs, and general Ad- Hoc programs and will be responsible for segmenting the database appropriately
- Develop, maintain and enhance computer models and applications in an effort to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of analyses.
- Identify opportunities to strengthen leadership in customer relationships, and improving the profitability of the property via enhancements to our knowledge base in support of operations strategy.
- Will manage all marketing employees and the loyalty program, this includes all new card acquisition campaigns.
- Prepare financial schedules exhibiting department performance for management presentation at monthly review meetings.
- Evaluate performance of all hotel and casino database marketing strategies to ensure reinvestment rates are maintained and achieve acceptable profit margins.
- Assist in special analysis projects as required by management.
- Compile monthly volume and revenue figures in the preparation of market share analysis to facilitate managerial decision making.
- Assists in developing strategic use of existing information processes and evaluates potential uses of new processes.
- Interprets results of new segmentation, including tests and controls and presents recommendations to enhance marketing program results.
- Provides analysis and recommendations that introduce new opportunities for revenue generation and cost reduction.
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of all offers, customer lists and customer records.
- Oversees all appropriate system set up processes for offer validation and tracking and employee training for all marketing programs.
- Responsible for overall integrity of customer database information.
- Handles the budgeting and forecasting all expenses relating to direct mail, database programs, and office services.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Must have ability to:
- Communicate effectively at all times with all levels of employees.
- Use the equipment associated with the position, including but not limited to computer keyboard.
- Review and comprehend all necessary documentation.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- Personal and mini-mainframe computer competency required.
- Familiarity with current analytic tools required.
- Good presentation skills.
- Experience with players club systems required. Experience with Konami is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field preferred as well as one to two years background in analysis.
- Associate's degree, in addition to four years of experience in database marketing is required.
- Marketing background is a plus.
1. Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment.
2. Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions
3. Must be able to work in a noisy environment.
4. Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays, and special events.
*The work environment is not smoke free.
- Must be able to be approved for and maintain a valid gaming license.
- Preference in filling vacancies is given to qualified member of the Coyote Valley of Pomo Indian Tribe or qualified Native American candidates in accordance with the Indian Preference Act (Title 2, U. S Code). Coyote Valley of Pomo Indian Tribe and the Coyote Valley Casino is also committed to achieving full equal opportunity without discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, national origin, politics, marital status, physical disability, age or sexual orientation.
- Must be sensitive to the needs of the Indian community, their culture and traditions.
Salary: $77,000 - $89,000
Relocation Assistance up to $5,000
Coyote Valley Casino
455 Coyote Valley Blvd.
Redwood Valley CA, 95470
Coyote Valley Casino, is located in Redwood Valley in Mendocino County of Northern California just North of Ukiah. Less than two hours from San Francisco, Coyote Valley Casino features 300 slot machines offering video and reel poker, progressive and multi-denominational games. The casino also offers smoke-free poker with the friendliest dealers around.
Angelina’s Grill offers great food, and savor a cocktail at our full bar with daily drink specials, and live entertainment at the Coyote Valley Casino Entertainment Center. The Community is a rural agriculture wine growing region with scenic mountains and valleys inland from the ocean about 50 miles. Mendocino is home of some of the best wine making names in California while having year round comfortable and moderate climate.