Table Games Supervisor (Experienced) - Resorts World Catskills
46849 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Table Games Supervisor (Experienced)
Resorts World Catskills
Monticello, New York 12701
Nov 13, 2017
Dec 14, 2017
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
The primary responsibility of the Table Games Supervisor is to oversee assigned table games while providing a superior gaming experience in a friendly environment.
All duties are to be performed in accordance with NYSGC, Departmental and Company policies, practices, and procedures.
*Full time and Part time positions available.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Previous Table Game Supervisor experience or a minimum of one year experience as a trained Table Games Dealer in an established class III commercial casino
- Must possess at least 2 of the five core games, one of which must be Blackjack. (core games are; Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow Tiles). Must have a minimum of 6 months experience dealing in a Class III Gaming Jurisdiction.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to qualify for, apply for and obtain a New York State Gaming Commission license if required
- 18 years of age, proof of authorization/eligibility to work in the United States
To be considered for this position you must complete our Company Online Application. Or Click Here to be redirected to our Career Page.
Resorts World Catskills
Kiamesha Lake NY, 12751
Beautifully situated in the pristine Catskill Mountains of Sullivan County, a mere 90 miles from New York City, Resorts World Catskills is being built. It is part of a $1.2 billion, four-season destination resort which will include a casino hotel and will also include an entertainment village, golf course and more.
Resorts World Catskills will feature over 100,000 square feet of gaming action with more than 130 table games, a poker room, and 2,150 of the most cutting-edge slot machines. * Our 18-story all-suite hotel is designed to meet 5-star and 5-diamond standards and will also feature garden villas, two-story and penthouse suites. The resort property will also include upscale spa and fitness amenities, 10 varied bar and restaurant experiences, two indoor pools, meeting rooms, and event space.
In late 2018, the entertainment village is expected to open and provide additional entertainment, food and accommodations. In spring 2019, a Rees Jones-redesigned 18-hole golf course is anticipated to debut as well.