Main Banker/Training Specialist - Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Main Banker/Training Specialist
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Indio, California 92203
Feb 10, 2018
Mar 11, 2018
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
Accountable for counting, verifying and documenting all monies both in and out of the main bank, cash cage, slot attendants, Auxiliary outlets, and special events; completing the appropriate paperwork for each department. Prepares and processes all bank deposits, prepares all increases and exchanges. Responsible for counting and processing daily revenue as well as preparing cash summary reports for each shift. Maintain knowledge in Title 31 and Tribal Internal Controls. Will provide training for new employees as well as existing employees in accordance with the cage training manual.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Provide training for new employees as well as existing employees in accordance with the cage training manual.
- Provide additional Title 31 training to all cage employees as related to cage operations.
- Provide continuous education and training for all cage employees with regards to other Policies and Procedures.
- Monitor day to day training activities.
- Submit a monthly report of the training progress.
- Perform all activities assigned to a Main Banker.
This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- Previous casino cash operation experience is required.
- Must be proficient in 10key, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- High School Diploma or GED/equivalent.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work all shifts.
- Must be able to obtain a Tribal Gaming License.
- Employee must frequently lift and/move up to 50 lbs.
- Employee is required to walk or stand while performing job.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Cabazon Band of Mission Indians
84-245 Indio Springs Parkway
Indio, CA 92203-3499
Fax: (760) 238-5621
Web Site: www.fantasyspringsresort.com
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino is located on the reservation of the Cabazon Band of Mission Indians in southern California near the city of Indio, 22 miles east of Palm Springs and approximately 130 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino offers 2,000 slot and video poker machines, Bingo and 40 table games, which include Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, California Craps, Jackpot Pai Gow, and Spanish 21.
The Resort offers 250 luxurious rooms with spectacular mountain views. Food and beverage venues include fine dining in The Bistro and casual dining or cocktails in JOY Asian Cuisine, POM, The Fresh Grill Buffet, The Pizza Kitchen, Lique , LIT bar & lounge, and the12th Floor Cocktail Lounge & Wine Bar.
Guests can enjoy live entertainment from concerts to boxing in the Special Events Center and relax on the Eagle Falls Golf Course, a masterpiece with unique elevations and water features that is open for public play.