Fresh Grill Buffet Cashier - Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Fresh Grill Buffet Cashier
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Indio, California 92203
May 17, 2022
Jun 27, 2022
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
The Fresh Grill Buffet Cashiers are the first employees that guests encounter when entering the restaurant that is why it is expected for them to deliver excellent customer service with a smile.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Engages in conversations, uses the 10/5 rule, uses the guests name when ever possible and must be able to resolve service issues in accordance to casino regulations.
- Must provide fast, friendly and efficient customer service.
- Operates a cash register/POS system, accounts for all cash, charge and complimentary sales according to established policies and gaming regulations.
- Able to answer the phone with proper etiquette and be able to give a description of our menu and be able to answer any question about our restaurant and hours of operation.
- Able to inspect serving areas to ensure cleanliness and proper setup.
- Must maintain a clean, neat, and organized work area.
- Be aware and promote all casino/resort special events days and times.
- Able to complete all required closing job duties at the end of shift.
- Thanks the guest for their business and welcomes them back as they leave.
- Recognizes VIPs, Diamond and Emerald players and relays that information to the assigned server.
This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
- Must be 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must Read, write, understand and speak English fluently
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to tolerate industry standard chemicals used for cleaning and sanitizing
- Able to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, bright lights
- Able to work at a fast pace in an often crowded/noisy environment
- Must be able to maintain a neat, professional, well groomed appearance and uphold company appearance/dress standards
Employees working the Casino or Bowling Center may be exposed to second-hand smoke and moderate levels of noise.
The Company provides its employees with a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision care, life insurance and a 401(k) Retirement Plan. In addition to these benefits you are entitled to paid time off (PTO), an employee assistance program (EAP) and more!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Cabazon Band of Mission Indians
84-245 Indio Springs Parkway
Indio, CA 92203-3499
Fax: (760) 238-5621
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino is located on the reservation of the Cabazon Band of Mission Indians in southern California near the city of Indio, 22 miles east of Palm Springs and approximately 130 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino offers 2,000 slot and video poker machines, Bingo and 40 table games, which include Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, California Craps, Jackpot Pai Gow, and Spanish 21.
The Resort offers 250 luxurious rooms with spectacular mountain views. Food and beverage venues include fine dining in The Bistro and casual dining or cocktails in JOY Asian Cuisine, POM, The Fresh Grill Buffet, The Pizza Kitchen, Lique , LIT bar & lounge, and the 12th Floor Cocktail Lounge & Wine Bar.
Guests can enjoy live entertainment from concerts to boxing in the Special Events Center and relax on the Eagle Falls Golf Course, a masterpiece with unique elevations and water features that is open for public play.