Table Games Multi Dealer - Snoqualmie Casino
46773 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Table Games Multi Dealer
Snoqualmie, Washington 98065
Nov 03, 2017
Aug 29, 2018
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To deal assigned Table Game(s), including Craps, in accordance with Snoqualmie Casino’s Policies and Procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide accurate and efficient dealing skills at assigned Table Games including Craps.
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Enthusiastically support, actively promote and demonstrate superior customer service in accordance with departmental and casino standards and programs.
- Maintain game integrity, protect casino assets, and assist guests in understanding the rules.
- Utilize the chain of command to report information that may affect company goals.
- Supervise games when assigned.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Minimum of nine (9) months experience as a Table Games Dealer.
- Experience dealing Craps or successful completion of Craps Dealer Training.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to showcase dealer skills through an audition at a live casino table.
- Proven proficiency in math.
- Must have the ability to accurately perform mathematical functions applicable to business needs.
- Must be willing and able to work weekends, holidays, and any assigned shifts.
- Must be skilled in dealing Craps and a variety of other Table Games.
- Must possess the ability to differentiate Cheque color and appropriate values of each.
- Must possess the necessary dexterity to deal a variety of Table Games.
- New Team Member Orientation.
- Team Member Policy Handbook.
- Department Policy Handbook.
- Guest Service Standards.
- Bloodborne Pathogens.
- Any position related training deemed necessary by Department Manager.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required for all positions and you must obtain and maintain a Gaming License from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Click on Apply Now and you will be redirected to our Online Employment Application, which must be completed to be considered for this opportunity.
37500 SE North Bend Way
Snoqualmie, WA 98065
Snoqualmie Casino is Seattle’s closest full-service casino, located just 30 minutes from downtown. Nestled in a spectacular Northwest setting, Snoqualmie Casino combines breathtaking views in a sophisticated gaming setting complete with 54 classic table games – including Blackjack, Roulette and Baccarat – 1,700 state-of-the-art slot machines and a 5-table poker room.
Snoqualmie Casino also serves up high quality amenities such as a cigar lounge, popular concert venue featuring all-star acts and diverse dining in five restaurants.