ID Technician - Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Indio, California 92203-3499
Nov 21, 2017
Dec 23, 2017
Type of Position:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Process all incoming applicants for both the casino and tribal administration: Schedule intakes, verify addresses, print employment verifications, follow up with phone calls and mail-outs, assemble background packets and supporting documentation for BI staff.
- Schedule new and returning applicants for appointments. Coordinate with HR, keep a current calendar of employment applicant appointments.
- Notify prospective employees of additional paperwork needed for Background investigation.
- Log items from applicant as received.
- Develop and maintain several computer databases and archived files.
- Prepare and maintain files and filing system.
- Create and issue ID cards and badges to current and incoming employees.
- Fingerprint applicants.
- Organize and send fingerprint cards to appropriate agencies.
- Track expirations dates of documents for employees.
- Archive and track employee terminations, license revocations and denials.
- Operate and maintain Livescan machine.
- Prepare monthly statistics.
- Ongoing projects as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma required or GED/Equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years proficiency using computer software applications and data base management systems, Including Excel, Microsoft Works and Word.
- Must be a California Notary or posses valid certification for State Notary.
- Bi-lingual preferred.
- Law enforcement background desirable.
- Must be able to obtain a gaming license.
Computer applications, filing and office management skills, organization skills, attention to detail, accuracy with regard to collecting and reviewing information, ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information professionally. Skilled in communicating with a diverse group of individuals, including various levels of department staff and prospective job applicants.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
Division/Department : Cabazon Band of Mission Indians
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Cabazon Band of Mission Indians
84-245 Indio Springs Parkway
Indio, CA 92203-3499
Fax: (760) 238-5621
Web Site: www.fantasyspringsresort.com
How to apply by fax:
Please make sure to list which positions you are applying for:
FAX your resume to (760) 238-5621
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino is located on the reservation of the Cabazon Band of Mission Indians in southern California near the city of Indio, 22 miles east of Palm Springs and approximately 130 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino offers 2,000 slot and video poker machines, Bingo and 40 table games, which include Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, California Craps, Jackpot Pai Gow, and Spanish 21.
The Resort offers 250 luxurious rooms with spectacular mountain views. Food and beverage venues include fine dining in The Bistro and casual dining or cocktails in JOY Asian Cuisine, POM, The Fresh Grill Buffet, The Pizza Kitchen, Lique , LIT bar & lounge, and the12th Floor Cocktail Lounge & Wine Bar.
Guests can enjoy live entertainment from concerts to boxing in the Special Events Center and relax on the Eagle Falls Golf Course, a masterpiece with unique elevations and water features that is open for public play.