Houseperson - Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Rancho Mirage, California 92270
Oct 21, 2017
Dec 22, 2017
Type of Position:
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Cleans and restocks linen rooms and room attendant carts; cleans and maintains hallways, pick up soiled linen and trash from the floors to discard accordingly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
• Receives from Housekeeping Supervisor the daily task sheet.
• Assigned a two-way radio for communication in the hotel during their shift.
• Follows ACC outlined procedures in cleaning hallways, storage and public areas.
• Uses cleaning supplies according to the established procedures so the Housekeeping areas are
• Cleans and maintains all hallways, stairwells, floor lobby areas, storage and elevator landing areas
on assigned floors.
• Collects soiled linens in the linen chute. Makes sure that no foreign objects are mixed with the linen.
• Takes linen from the laundry area to the assigned floors for distribution among room attendants.
• Turns in Lost and Found items left in public areas as outlined in the Hotel departmental procedures.
• Takes supplies from the general storage area to the linen closets on the floors.
• Moves and arranges hotel furniture.
• Reports maintenance or equipment problems to the Housekeeping office or supervisor.
• Reports missing or damaged items in the rooms or the public areas to the supervisor.
• Sweeps, scrubs, waxes and polishes floor.
• Performs deep cleaning of rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
• Washes walls, ceiling, and woodworks, door panels, and sills.
• Empties trash receptacles from public areas.
• Cleans and removes debris from driveway and garage areas.
• Responsible for correcting all unacceptable job tasks not completed to standards.
• Responsible for the use of the keys signed out and to turn in all assigned keys at the end of the shift.
• Handles guest requests in a timely manner.
• Handles soiled linen and trash according to standards.
• Assists in other areas of Housekeeping as necessary.
GAMING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Prefer a minimum of 6 months with hotel house person experience or equivalent. Must be able to communicate in English.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
To be considered for this position you
must complete the
Employer Online Application via the company website.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa • Spa Resort Casino Hotel
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs
HotWaterCasino.com • SpaResortCasino.com
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Both resorts are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.