Administrative Services Coordinator II - Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Administrative Services Coordinator II
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Palm Springs, California 92264
Jan 31, 2018
Mar 20, 2018
Type of Position:
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Provide high-level administrative support for the successful day-to-day operation of the Tribal Administration Offices to include; conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, performing special projects and assignments, and completing both complex and routine administrative functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES(other duties may be assigned)
- Produce and edit a wide range of documents using various software. Copy, distribute and file as required, while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Prepare responses to inquiries on behalf of the Director of Administration, direct inquires to other staff as needed, and responds to meeting members and Tribal Members as needed.
- Maintain reference databases using MS Tools.
- Research, analyze and prepare reports and summaries for projects and activities within the department.
- Perform a variety of administrative duties while participating in special projects and initiatives as assigned by the department director.
- Co-ordinate project-based work with other department staff.
- Produce and mail out weekly Tribal communications to include Minuets, announcements, special notices, etc.
- Maintain office supplies and coordinate weekly purchases for Tribal Administration.
- Ensure office machines are regularly serviced and in good working condition
- Review operating practices and recommend improvements where necessary.
- Assist in organization & planning of annual events.
- Must comply with all applicable internal controls, standard operating procedures and Tribal Regulations. Documents and reports all exceptions/variations/deviations immediately upon awareness.
- Maintain the highest level of integrity and confidentiality.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Education or GED.
- 3-5 years of workplace experience.
- Strong knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Strong computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Ability to organize and prioritize, meet deadlines, work with minimal supervision and multiple interruptions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Make decisions and take action based on direction, previous experience, and good judgment within guidelines.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skill set.
- Type a minimum 50 words per minute
To be considered for this position you
must complete the
Employer Online Application via the company website.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa • Spa Resort Casino Hotel
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs
HotWaterCasino.com • SpaResortCasino.com
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Both resorts are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.