Poker Dual Rate Dealer - Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
46614 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Poker Dual Rate Dealer
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Palm Springs, California 92270
Oct 18, 2017
Dec 22, 2017
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
Job Description Summary
Assists in the responsibilities of the day to day operations of the Poker Room. Performs the duties of either a Poker Dealer or Poker Supervisor as directed by the Poker Manager or Shift Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
As a Supervisor:
• Must adhere to all aspects of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Program and its regulations including,
but not limited to, Title 31 Cash Transactions, Suspicious Activity Reporting and Customer
• Possesses a good working knowledge and understanding of Poker Games.
• Monitors the performance of subordinates, ensuring adherence to casino policies and procedures.
• Approves and oversees count table inventory at the beginning and end of shifts.
• Facilitates replenishment of chips.
• Supervises issuance of cards.
• Instructs personnel on table assignment.
• Handles minor guest complaints.
• Maintains integrity of the Poker Games.
• Assists the Poker Manager and/or Shift Manager with gaming operations.
• Can perform duties assigned by Shift Manager.
As a Dealer:
• Maintain a friendly relationship with guests.
• Exchange cash for playing chips.
• Deals the games in accordance with SRC Poker procedures.
• Adheres to SRC policies, procedure and internal controls.
• Maintains the integrity of the Poker Room activities.
• Responsible for table security at all times.
• Maintains a clean and neat table at all times.
As a Supervisor:
• Directly supervises the dealers. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Agua Caliente Casino policies and procedures as well as applicable laws. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; gives input on performance appraisal; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
As a Dealer:
GAMING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
One or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must pass Dealer audition and proficiency test. Must be able to communicate in English.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment.
Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
To be considered for this position you
must complete the
Employer Online Application via the company website.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa • Spa Resort Casino Hotel
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs
HotWaterCasino.com • SpaResortCasino.com
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Both resorts are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.