Cage Manager - Kiowa Casino
46593 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Devol, Oklahoma 73015
Oct 16, 2017
Dec 30, 2017
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
The Cage Manager plans, organizes and directs Casino Cage operations and activities including cashier and soft count functions to assure accurate and timely exchange of money and Casino chips, deposit and counting of revenue and maintenance of Department records.
This position coordinates communications and personnel to meet Casino chip and currency needs; trains and evaluates the performance of assigned personnel.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least 21 years of age
- Bachelors Degree in accounting or related field and 1 year progressive casino cage experience
- Associates Degree in accounting or related field and 3 years progressive casino cage experience
- 5 years progressive casino cage experience
- 2 years prior Cage supervisory/management experience
- Working knowledge of the Gaming Industry and the laws and regulations governing gaming operations
- General accounting and auditing practices, procedures and terminology
P.O. Box 100
Devol, OK 73527
Kiowa Casino, located in Devol, Oklahoma, offers nearly 900 Slot Machines and Table Games that include Blackjack, Ultimate, Lunar, and 3 Card Poker. Guests can dine at the Morningstar Steakhouse & Grill, the Morningstar Buffet, or The Winner's Circle Sports Bar and Grille.
Our team members are truly our most valuable assets. It’s important to us that Kiowa Casino is a great place to play and a great place to work. Located in Devol, Oklahoma we offer nearly 900 Slot Machines, Table Games and 3 Restaurants.
Kiowa Casino Team Members enjoy competitive salaries and solid benefits including:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Llife Insurance and Long-term disability
• Free Team Member Meals
• Fair treatment, Open Door policy
• On-going development and growth opportunities
We encourage you to bring your skills to Kiowa Casino.